Urban Decay NAKED Basics

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Urban Decay NAKED Basics

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I had my eye on this for ages as it looked like the perfect nude palette. Eventually, I gave in and took the plunge.

Sadly the shadows are chalky, patchy and really awkward to blend - and I've tried loads of different primers and brushes. Bleurgh. It just looks muddy so it's not for me and I'll be passing the palette on to a friend with different colouring who might get on better with it.

On a positive note, the last three colours are useful for brows.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I was a bit skeptical about buying this palette. As I have the other Naked palettes and thought after buying the others what does this palette offer that I have not already got... Well I was glad I did buy it! as now I go for this one before any of the other palettes! The finish on these shadows are amazing! Smooth, flawless and highly pigmented! You have 2 base colours which are great if you want a natural flawless look. A highlighter for under your brows. Then 2 Browns, 1 light brown great for day, a dark brown great for night. And a black which I use for a liner! The only thing i must add is they don't seem to last throughout the day. If applied in the morning you would have to re apply in the evening if your going out. But on saying that I cannot fault it and I love them! I have bought these for a friend for xmas as well! They are all matte apart from the highlighter so a different look completely compared to the other nakeds.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I got this as a birthday gift, and I was quite excited about it. It really is a great group of colors and a good price for such a tiny palette. However, I do not think I will be buying again simply because there are so many other amazing options I can get in a palette for just $10 more.

Pros: Great neutral shades, the right shades are matte and the right shades are shimmer (for contouring/highlighting), relatively cheap (about $20-22 US dollars), last a long time with primer, good pigmentation.

Cons: Simply not wowing. Nothing extremely special or unique about this product.

on 2/21/2014 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I absolutely love this palette. The matte shadows are great for everyday use. Every makeup lover should def get their hands on this

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

My first proper eyeshadow pallette! I was skeptical of getting the naked pallettes as i prefer buying single eyeshadows that I really use. The shadows are well pigmented and easy to blend. Packaging is cute and sleek with a mirror that fits both of your eyes while you're using it. I only wish it comes with a tiny brush that will make it perfect for travelling

on 4/5/2013 5:30:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This palette is much smaller than I expected but I love it all the same. I recently received it as a gift from hawaii and I love it. The packaging is cute and the shades are really nice and neutral. One downside: there is no brush inluded.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this palatte! I only need this and my Nars Kalahari duo and they're the only shadows I need. I use this daily. I have pretty big eyes so I don't wear as dramatic eye looks as I don't need to. This allows you to create a lovely daytime look and you can always take it with you and vamp up your eyes to create a night time look!