Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint (All colours)

Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint (All colours)
image 1image 2image 3

3.8

on 5/1/2016 3:03:00 AM

i'm surprised to see how high this product is rated! i really can't rate it higher than 1.
for starter, i have very dry lips so before i apply any lip product i always use lipbalm. yet no matter how many times i applied my lipblam (and i even used different lipbalm brands), this etude lip tint DESTROYED my lips. completely.
the colour i have is the Red one and it felt heavy on my lips.

Cons:
- SUPER DRYING. definitely NOT for us who has dry lips. my lips literally bleed the very next day.
- i got it for around $10 so i'd say it's a bit pricey.
- the colour is hard to remove and will stay for days.

i don't have pros at all with this lip tint. i regret buying it.

on 3/13/2016 9:45:00 PM

The Cherry colour is great and longlasting. It's pigmented and creamy - ie not drying. The peach colour on the other hand... not so much. The pigment is almost nonexistent.

To Read all 22 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in RD302 and OR201, and I love both!
RD302 is not a red colour as it was advertised, but more of a hot pink. It's very pigmented and it stained easily, like if you don't blend it quick enough it will leave you with stain spot. If prefer this to be applied lightly. I often use this for cheeks too.

OR201 is a peachy pink colour. It's more of a pink than peach tho. And it's not very pigmented, but it makes it good for daily use or that kind of 'no make-up make-up'.

Both of them has the same consistency, milky kind of tint. I love the applicator too. I love most of etude's lip tint, and their only downside is the longevity.

on 6/7/2015 11:24:00 PM

I really love this tint. Good thing is that it comes with many cute colors. I normally buy from q-depot.com as they offer reasonable price and free shipping. Wonder if you have any idea of any other online shop. Stay beautiful girls!

For the color pink #1, the lightest pink.

Not sure if I would buy this again. It would highly depend if I found another tint that was with in the same color, price range and quality. Don't let this completely scare you away.

When I first was using this my was using a lip exfoliatent that wasn't doing the job all too well. On my lips the color stayed nicely and didn't show off my dry cracked lips (which tints tend to do.) As a lip tint it worked well, until..

I found a new lip exfolient that was much better for my lips overall, but didn't mesh well with this tint. With the new lip exfoliatent I found that the color didn't stay on as long, and would cling on to the dry parts of my lips if I have forgotten to use my lip balm, so I found myself re applying once a day after my first application.

As a cheek tint this is fantastic. I love using this as a subsitute for blush by itself for an everyday use. Its also fun to mix in with a light pink blush for a bright light pink color for occasions like going out.

Anyway, I love the baby pink color. its way cute and girly!

on 5/16/2015 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

omg they smell nice! i only use a little n guess what?! they stay like forever !! nice color . the pink are not too pink, they are more like "fresh red color" love this!!!! but the packaging are just so so . the texture is watery and i am okay about that!

This is a very good, affordable tint that has great, cutesy color selections.

I love the gel-like consistency of these. I got the color in a warm tone hot pink. It can be blotchy if you have dry lips, but I just put a gloss over it and it seems to fix that problem. Granted, I don't own many tints but I am pleased with this one!

on 2/3/2015 4:20:00 PM

I got the orange color.

The packing, which looks like nail polish, feels a bit cheap. The sour flavor was ok at first, but the aftertaste lasted WAAAAY too long and I didn't like it all. The coverage is very sheer and not really buildable, but it's good if you wanted to go for a natural look and what color there is lasts quite a while.

It's not bad if you can get it for its original price, but since it's hard to find outside of Korea, I'd say pass on it if you have to pay shipping. The shipping can easily double the cost of the product, and there's not a lot of product in the bottle so it's not really worth it.

I've been looking for a nice lip colour to experiment with gradiation (still not quite got it!) and decided to go for the lilac one of this.

I was not dissapointed, the colour is gorgeous, although it's darker and stronger than I expected I adore the colour and it's one of my favourite products, giving my lips a simple pop of colour.

The smell of this product is definitely cherries and it's a nice scent to have just beneath your nose.

The packaging is also cute and simple, and you can pop it into a small pocket in your bag for throughout the day (although I don't think you'll need to top it up, if only for the scent!)

Just bought PK001 because I've been looking for a nice light pink to contrast with a dark eye look sometimes, and I thought another one of these was a safe bet :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

When I saw this cutie online I couldn't resist but puchasing it. The package is super cute (it's Etude House after all), there are 4 colors available( plus 2 limited colors) and because I couldn't choose I got all of them except the red one!

They're have a pretty light texture but they are not watery or runny so they're very convenient when applying and they also smell so sweet! Yummy ^^

Their color is very bright and looks so fresh on the lips, especially the #PK001 which is the light pink surprised me with its vivid finish on the lips! But my favourite one is lavender one #PK501, it makes my lips look so delicious!!!

They also claim to be moisturizing...I can't really agree with this, because my lips are drying way to much when I'm using them without a lip balm on top, so if you have dry lips and want to use these tints make sure to have a good lip balm to use on top and don't worry the color will not fade because they're really long lasting! And that's what I love about them, I can drink, eat or do anything without worrying about my lip color fading!

I got them online for about $ 6.50, which is a very reasonable price!!!

Popular Blush Products