Mary Kay Timewise Repair System

No Image

1 review

on 6/26/2014 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I have had sensitive, acne prone oily skin since I was 11. My acne subsided in my 40s (as the dermatologist had predicted when I was a teen). This means that since my early teen years I've tried all types of products, none of which helped to make my skin look noticeably clear, smooth, and radiant, contrary to what they promised. I had so given up on finding good products for my skin, that I did not even bother to try on the Time Wise Repair samples I had with me for almost two years.

At a Mary Kay party I saw how ONE application of the products dramatically improved the look of a woman in her late 50's who had been pretty low maintenance with skin care. I was so amazed that I decided to try on my samples after I went home. I was still very skeptical (after all those decades of disappointments and LOTS of wasted $$$$), but saw an improvement in my skin after three days. Because it was the day after I had gone to the optometrist, I honestly thought that the drops he used for my eye exams had made my vision blurry. I was so used to seeing my face with dark spots that I had a hard time adjusting to the new reality of - yes, clear, smooth, even skin which I never had since age 11 !!!

Anyway, I gave that long preamble to make my point that the product really works! Now I use the cleanser and Volu-Firm on my face everyday. They make my skin feel soft, and the Volu-Firm goes on v. lightly. The day cream makes my skin look v. slightly ashy (I have warm, deep caramel skin), so I use a light sunscreen. But I use the night cream on my hands at night. It is instantly absorbed. (I read before bedtime, and the cream doesn't leave greasy spots on the pages.) The products have a subtle, pleasant, fragrance that quickly wears off. The creams do not feel "goopy" at all, and the packaging is very elegant - in a pinkish mauve tone with silver accents.

Popular Face Skincare Products