Mary Kay Timewise Repair System

No Image

3.5

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Everything burns and stings my face. I do not have super sensitive skin. My skin is not dry, it is oily/combination. I have always taken great care of skin. I was sucked in by the hype. I have noticed that Mary Kay products have been changing. I am using less and less of their products. If it works for you great, but it hurts me.

on 4/6/2016 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using Mary Kay products since I was 18; but I did try other products such as Almay, Merle Norman, Shine Free, Meaningful Beauty and Bye Bye Foundation. I always come back to the Mary Kay skin care products; I'm 46 years old now and I am hooked on the Mary Kay Time Wise Repair system and the Mary Kay Time Wise wrinkle filler. I have oily skin and have
had a few problems with break outs so I don't wear very any foundation but I wear a full coverage moisturizer and a little blush with eye make up, liner and mascara. My skin feels soft, clean, and looks refreshed. My fine line and wrinkles are less noticeable. I'm very pleased with Mary Kay Time wise repair set.

Popular Face Skincare Products