Mary Kay Timewise Repair System

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

4.4

on 5/17/2016 10:37:00 PM

I am 35 and have combination skin. I take good care of my skin and have been even more diligent since my early 30's. I love the texture and quality of the foaming face wash-it's more of a balm consistency going on and it will NOT dry out your face. The toner was too strong for my skin and tingled immediately upon application so I gave it to a friend of mine who absolutely loved it and reordered it without any complaints about the $70 price tag. She noticed a major difference in her skin just from the toner. The day and night creams are both richer than I am used to so I use just very little and the texture is quite luxurious. The eye cream applicator is silver and cools the area upon application - definitely like it better than the prior mk eye cream. I think even though the price is $200 it's well worth it, especially considering you get face wash, day and night Cream, toner AND eye cream! One more thing, on the face wash, I seriously need the smallest amount and it's so rich in texture I can massage it into my whole face,removes all makeup with a warm, wet washcloth. Love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I was won over by the product claims but never saw any results after long time use.
This also was not good to my oily skin what so ever. I broke out and my skin was super slick looking and shiny. :(
I do love the look of the products and wish it would work for me.

on 2/8/2014 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Let me start by saying that I an a MK consultant. I'm not a pink caddy driving saleswoman but between myself, two daughters and a few friends I somehow manage to buy just enough make up to keep myself in business. I ordered some samples of this new system but had not gotten around to trying it out. I gave some samples to a friend of mine and she went nuts about it so I HAD to give it a try. Holy Cow!!! I LOVE this new line. It is light and clean. My skin has never felt this clean. After about a month of using I can see such a difference in my skin. Little lines are fading and my skin tone is just better. I am comfortable leaving the house with out make up for the first time in years. If you can get a sample, give it a try but be prepared to order it after you use up the sample. I have friends who are now scared to try it because they know they will love it. My big regret is that I didn't do before pictures. I've been on this for close to a month and the other ladies are right. You don't have to use much. A tiny amount is all it takes. At this rate I'm sure it will last at least 6 mos. I have even found that if I use too much of the day cream it kind of balls up and rubs off. Use it sparingly, it's much too expensive to waste.

In my opinion, the best MK line. I love their serum and day and night cream. Amazing consistency, absorbs wonderfully, smells great, my skin is visibly smoother and looks healthier... I know I am not 'old' enough to be using this, but I like it so much more than their other creams and serums that I just have to. Can't help it, it really is good...though I wish they were cheaper. (Unfortunately, MK products in the Czech Republic are overpriced)

on 12/2/2012 9:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

At 42, I'm working to hold back the signs of aging. I've been using sunscreen products since I was 19, so my skin is in pretty good shape. Disclosure: I've also been using Mary Kay products since I was 19! However, I switched to this system two months ago since I'd started adding non-MK products with Retinol (for example) and other higher tech products as I've gotten older. So I figured I'd try the MK version of these products to see if I could consolidate my skincare routine. And YES, I have been able to get rid of my pricey Skinceuticals 0.5% retinol product and Obagi Blender dark spot corrector! (Almost $200 for those two products alone!) I'm quite pleased with this new system. All hormone-related blemishes have gone away entirely, plus my skin has maintained its bright, clear condition. I will repurchase and get rid of my older Timewise Miracle Set products. A winner from Mary Kay!

Popular Face Skincare Products