Mary Kay Timewise Repair System

No Image

4.8

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I am a P.U. (personal use) consultant with Mary Kay. I have been using the Repair system for nearly two years. I recall the first time I used it, the serum it felt like it was burning my face. I know now that it was 'fixing' my ultra-dry skin. About 3 months after I started using it, I saw a gal I hadn't seen in about two years (not involving Mary Kay at all) and the first words out of her mouth were an exclamation: 'YOU LOOK YOUNGER!!!'. That said it all for me. I have done price comparisons with other similar systems and the MK Repair set is by far the least expensive. I will say that the Serum lasts about 2 months and the other products do last longer. The day cream has an SPF in it so you don't need to worry about using sunscreen on your face. I washed out the 'jar' from the day and night creams and use them for dispensing other products. The repair was very thick in the bottle and when I cut the top off to use every speck of it, I transferred it to the day cream 'jar' and nary a drop will be wasted. I use it with the Mary Kay Skinvigorate brush and I have to say my skin is softer and more moisturized than it has even been and I have been a user of Mary Kay products since 1978!

on 3/31/2014 11:27:00 PM

This is the best skin care I've used ever! The packaging alone is fabulous, keeping it fresh and free of bacteria. I have spent a fortune on skin care. Este Lauder, Lancme, La Mer skin ceuticals. Hands down, Mary Kay hit a home run with this. Not your grandmothers skin care. and it takes only a few minutes every night. everything works together, feels great, no burning, flaking, redness etc. a great value too. You can buy each part one at a time as you use up other stuff! I started with the day cream, then cleanser, retinol night cream, serum and finally bought eye cream. 5 products for 200.00. And it really works. I'm 62 and my skin looks like I'm 20 yrs younger.

on 3/6/2013 9:04:00 AM

This review is only for the cleanser in the new Timewise Repair line from Mary Kay. I have combo skin. I absolutely love this cleanser! It is described as a foaming cleanser; I would say more that it lathers. You only need a tiny bit, not even pea-size, so the tube will last forever and will probably be a bargain at the $25 price. My face actually feels clean without feeling stripped and no filmy residue. This is making my skin more normal without oily or dry patches. I will keep using this and will most likely repurchase.

on 12/30/2012 10:57:00 AM

I'm a big La Mer fan, and I have always broken out from using MK skincare products in the past. With that being said, I started using this system a month ago and I LOVE it. It's pricy, but 1) it's still less than La Mer,and 2) it blows the top off of anything in the MK line. This is definitely a new turn in the right direction for MK (*and no, I'm not a consultant). Day and Night creams are thick and luxurious; the scent is delicate yet distinctly different for each. The cleanser is very thick but lathers up well (especially when used with a Clarisonic cleansing brush). The eye cream applicator feels really comforting on tired, puffy under-eye areas. And the Volu-firm lifting serum stings a little when you put it in--but the results are remarkable. Little tiny cracks in my crows feet and lines on my forehead are far less noticeable already. My skin feels like it is being healed; no more oily areas, no more flaky dry spots. My skin looks dewy, healthy, and well-maintained. I'm waiting to see if they entire system really lasts 4 months as publicized. I'm really surprised more people haven't reviewed it on this site.

Popular Face Skincare Products