Mary Kay Timewise Repair System

No Image

4.3

on 4/6/2016 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using Mary Kay products since I was 18; but I did try other products such as Almay, Merle Norman, Shine Free, Meaningful Beauty and Bye Bye Foundation. I always come back to the Mary Kay skin care products; I'm 46 years old now and I am hooked on the Mary Kay Time Wise Repair system and the Mary Kay Time Wise wrinkle filler. I have oily skin and have
had a few problems with break outs so I don't wear very any foundation but I wear a full coverage moisturizer and a little blush with eye make up, liner and mascara. My skin feels soft, clean, and looks refreshed. My fine line and wrinkles are less noticeable. I'm very pleased with Mary Kay Time wise repair set.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I was won over by the product claims but never saw any results after long time use.
This also was not good to my oily skin what so ever. I broke out and my skin was super slick looking and shiny. :(
I do love the look of the products and wish it would work for me.

on 2/8/2014 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Let me start by saying that I an a MK consultant. I'm not a pink caddy driving saleswoman but between myself, two daughters and a few friends I somehow manage to buy just enough make up to keep myself in business. I ordered some samples of this new system but had not gotten around to trying it out. I gave some samples to a friend of mine and she went nuts about it so I HAD to give it a try. Holy Cow!!! I LOVE this new line. It is light and clean. My skin has never felt this clean. After about a month of using I can see such a difference in my skin. Little lines are fading and my skin tone is just better. I am comfortable leaving the house with out make up for the first time in years. If you can get a sample, give it a try but be prepared to order it after you use up the sample. I have friends who are now scared to try it because they know they will love it. My big regret is that I didn't do before pictures. I've been on this for close to a month and the other ladies are right. You don't have to use much. A tiny amount is all it takes. At this rate I'm sure it will last at least 6 mos. I have even found that if I use too much of the day cream it kind of balls up and rubs off. Use it sparingly, it's much too expensive to waste.

Popular Face Skincare Products