Mary Kay Timewise Repair System

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

on 2/8/2014 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Let me start by saying that I an a MK consultant. I'm not a pink caddy driving saleswoman but between myself, two daughters and a few friends I somehow manage to buy just enough make up to keep myself in business. I ordered some samples of this new system but had not gotten around to trying it out. I gave some samples to a friend of mine and she went nuts about it so I HAD to give it a try. Holy Cow!!! I LOVE this new line. It is light and clean. My skin has never felt this clean. After about a month of using I can see such a difference in my skin. Little lines are fading and my skin tone is just better. I am comfortable leaving the house with out make up for the first time in years. If you can get a sample, give it a try but be prepared to order it after you use up the sample. I have friends who are now scared to try it because they know they will love it. My big regret is that I didn't do before pictures. I've been on this for close to a month and the other ladies are right. You don't have to use much. A tiny amount is all it takes. At this rate I'm sure it will last at least 6 mos. I have even found that if I use too much of the day cream it kind of balls up and rubs off. Use it sparingly, it's much too expensive to waste.

on 12/22/2012 7:39:00 PM

YES IT WORKS! I'm 61 (yikes) but have been using Mary Kay skin care for over 30 years. My skin was in very good condition (or so I thought) and decided to give the Repair products a go.
The firming serum and retinol night cream make the most noticeable changes in tightening the skin on my face and jawline. Skin is clearer, brighter more youthful looking!
I'm using up my Timewise products for daytime and the Repair products at night. This may be the greatest leap Mary Kay has made in their nearly 50 years in the skin care business!
SKIN CARE TIP ...use a facial sunscreen everyday! Even incidental sun exposure causes your skin to age! (Should have been using sunscreen on my hands for driving but it's too late for that!)

Popular Face Skincare Products