Mary Kay Timewise Repair System

Filtered by skin type : Dry
No Image

1 review

on 6/5/2013 10:46:00 PM

Totally LOVE this system! I've been a MK user for years and was hesitant to try this system b/c of the price, but boy, am I glad I did! The foaming Volu-Firm Cleanser smells fantastic - love the way it lathers up and that you only use a pea size amount. The Volu-Firm Lifting Serum works best for me on a damp face - not a dry one. I think it has certainly helped the crow's feet as well as the laugh lines that were beginning to show. The Volu-Firm Renewal Eye Cream is silky and the applicator feels heavenly on tired eyes. I use it underneath both in the a.m. and p.m. and then a small amount just on lids at night. The Volu-Firm Night Cream with Retinol is not as creamy smooth as the Volu-Firm Day Cream. I have normal/dry skin and sometimes the Night Cream with Retinol leaves my cheeks red immediately after application, but that goes away. I've never used anything with Retinol before this and I think redness is common upon using. The Volu-Firm Day Cream is super creamy and seems to moisturize well, although during the winter months I did have to occasionally add some extra moisturizer on top of it in my really dry areas. By the way, I'm 46 yrs old and since I've been using this system for the past 4 months I've had people comment on how good my skin is looking and I usually surprise strangers who guess that I'm in my mid-to-late-30's. Will definitely keep using and will recommend to my friends. My sister, has currently just purchased her first set and I'm anxious to see if she loves it as much as I do.

Popular Face Skincare Products