Mary Kay Timewise Repair System

No Image

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I am a P.U. (personal use) consultant with Mary Kay. I have been using the Repair system for nearly two years. I recall the first time I used it, the serum it felt like it was burning my face. I know now that it was 'fixing' my ultra-dry skin. About 3 months after I started using it, I saw a gal I hadn't seen in about two years (not involving Mary Kay at all) and the first words out of her mouth were an exclamation: 'YOU LOOK YOUNGER!!!'. That said it all for me. I have done price comparisons with other similar systems and the MK Repair set is by far the least expensive. I will say that the Serum lasts about 2 months and the other products do last longer. The day cream has an SPF in it so you don't need to worry about using sunscreen on your face. I washed out the 'jar' from the day and night creams and use them for dispensing other products. The repair was very thick in the bottle and when I cut the top off to use every speck of it, I transferred it to the day cream 'jar' and nary a drop will be wasted. I use it with the Mary Kay Skinvigorate brush and I have to say my skin is softer and more moisturized than it has even been and I have been a user of Mary Kay products since 1978!

Popular Face Skincare Products