Mary Kay Timewise Repair System

No Image

4.4

on 12/2/2012 9:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

At 42, I'm working to hold back the signs of aging. I've been using sunscreen products since I was 19, so my skin is in pretty good shape. Disclosure: I've also been using Mary Kay products since I was 19! However, I switched to this system two months ago since I'd started adding non-MK products with Retinol (for example) and other higher tech products as I've gotten older. So I figured I'd try the MK version of these products to see if I could consolidate my skincare routine. And YES, I have been able to get rid of my pricey Skinceuticals 0.5% retinol product and Obagi Blender dark spot corrector! (Almost $200 for those two products alone!) I'm quite pleased with this new system. All hormone-related blemishes have gone away entirely, plus my skin has maintained its bright, clear condition. I will repurchase and get rid of my older Timewise Miracle Set products. A winner from Mary Kay!

In my opinion, the best MK line. I love their serum and day and night cream. Amazing consistency, absorbs wonderfully, smells great, my skin is visibly smoother and looks healthier... I know I am not 'old' enough to be using this, but I like it so much more than their other creams and serums that I just have to. Can't help it, it really is good...though I wish they were cheaper. (Unfortunately, MK products in the Czech Republic are overpriced)

on 2/8/2014 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Let me start by saying that I an a MK consultant. I'm not a pink caddy driving saleswoman but between myself, two daughters and a few friends I somehow manage to buy just enough make up to keep myself in business. I ordered some samples of this new system but had not gotten around to trying it out. I gave some samples to a friend of mine and she went nuts about it so I HAD to give it a try. Holy Cow!!! I LOVE this new line. It is light and clean. My skin has never felt this clean. After about a month of using I can see such a difference in my skin. Little lines are fading and my skin tone is just better. I am comfortable leaving the house with out make up for the first time in years. If you can get a sample, give it a try but be prepared to order it after you use up the sample. I have friends who are now scared to try it because they know they will love it. My big regret is that I didn't do before pictures. I've been on this for close to a month and the other ladies are right. You don't have to use much. A tiny amount is all it takes. At this rate I'm sure it will last at least 6 mos. I have even found that if I use too much of the day cream it kind of balls up and rubs off. Use it sparingly, it's much too expensive to waste.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I was won over by the product claims but never saw any results after long time use.
This also was not good to my oily skin what so ever. I broke out and my skin was super slick looking and shiny. :(
I do love the look of the products and wish it would work for me.

on 5/17/2016 10:37:00 PM

I am 35 and have combination skin. I take good care of my skin and have been even more diligent since my early 30's. I love the texture and quality of the foaming face wash-it's more of a balm consistency going on and it will NOT dry out your face. The toner was too strong for my skin and tingled immediately upon application so I gave it to a friend of mine who absolutely loved it and reordered it without any complaints about the $70 price tag. She noticed a major difference in her skin just from the toner. The day and night creams are both richer than I am used to so I use just very little and the texture is quite luxurious. The eye cream applicator is silver and cools the area upon application - definitely like it better than the prior mk eye cream. I think even though the price is $200 it's well worth it, especially considering you get face wash, day and night Cream, toner AND eye cream! One more thing, on the face wash, I seriously need the smallest amount and it's so rich in texture I can massage it into my whole face,removes all makeup with a warm, wet washcloth. Love it!

Popular Face Skincare Products