Mary Kay Timewise Repair System

No Image

4.5

on 2/8/2014 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Let me start by saying that I an a MK consultant. I'm not a pink caddy driving saleswoman but between myself, two daughters and a few friends I somehow manage to buy just enough make up to keep myself in business. I ordered some samples of this new system but had not gotten around to trying it out. I gave some samples to a friend of mine and she went nuts about it so I HAD to give it a try. Holy Cow!!! I LOVE this new line. It is light and clean. My skin has never felt this clean. After about a month of using I can see such a difference in my skin. Little lines are fading and my skin tone is just better. I am comfortable leaving the house with out make up for the first time in years. If you can get a sample, give it a try but be prepared to order it after you use up the sample. I have friends who are now scared to try it because they know they will love it. My big regret is that I didn't do before pictures. I've been on this for close to a month and the other ladies are right. You don't have to use much. A tiny amount is all it takes. At this rate I'm sure it will last at least 6 mos. I have even found that if I use too much of the day cream it kind of balls up and rubs off. Use it sparingly, it's much too expensive to waste.

on 12/2/2012 9:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

At 42, I'm working to hold back the signs of aging. I've been using sunscreen products since I was 19, so my skin is in pretty good shape. Disclosure: I've also been using Mary Kay products since I was 19! However, I switched to this system two months ago since I'd started adding non-MK products with Retinol (for example) and other higher tech products as I've gotten older. So I figured I'd try the MK version of these products to see if I could consolidate my skincare routine. And YES, I have been able to get rid of my pricey Skinceuticals 0.5% retinol product and Obagi Blender dark spot corrector! (Almost $200 for those two products alone!) I'm quite pleased with this new system. All hormone-related blemishes have gone away entirely, plus my skin has maintained its bright, clear condition. I will repurchase and get rid of my older Timewise Miracle Set products. A winner from Mary Kay!

Popular Face Skincare Products