Mentality - Top Coat Holo

Mentality - Top Coat Holo

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This is a good holographic top coat to add to colors that are otherwise boring by themselves. It looks good over basically any color but I like it best over lighter ones - pink, yellow, etc. It applies effortlessly and gives a holo effect that isn't super strong but has nice sparkle. It's very shiny and smooth. Drying time is on the slower side but that's the only negative. I like it!

A fun indie polish to turn anything in your existing collection into a holographic polish. I dont wear holos enough to justify buying all the colors i want so this was a great solution for me. Doesnt grey out as much as pics ive seen of spectraflair top coat. A small brand worth checking out.

*UPDATE*
So far all of my swatching has gone well it works over lights and darks. It does have quite a fume so be sure to use in a well vented area, the two times I didnt it made me pretty nauseous. It goes on a tad dull and grey but clears up and comes alive once fully dry.

Photo of top coat over NOPI here we kome a karoling (purple) and sinful colors last chance (green) swatch on wheel indoor natural light.

Popular Polishes