Urban Decay Lipstick- Lounge

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I dread the day I use up my tube of UD Lounge. I haven't been able to find anything that compares in terms of color or texture from other brands -- and I have been looking, believe me -- a lovely, totally opaque rose-plum-brown, with a touch of shimmer, and a dense texture that clings to my lips all day. Browns usually look terrible on me (NW 15-20), but somehow this works. And now it's gone. UD, why would you do this to me? Your glosses and stains just don't compare. What's more, their packaging doesn't stand up to the abuse I give it like the solid metal of your lipsticks. Not cool, UD, not cool.

oooh, i was very pleasantly surprised by this lipstick which was a part of my Bad Girl Face Case. It is a natural rosy color which seems quite subdued for a UD color. It is a touch darker than a YLBB on me (PPP blue eyes/red hair). It gives the appearance of plumper lips on me, which is nice, and it actually feels quite moist. I'll definitely repurchase if I run out.

I'm pale so this rose-berry tone makes a good toned down, daytime alternative to the really red lipsticks I usually go for. Sort of a job interview lipstick really.

A bit more natural looking than most of UDs stuff, lounge is a deep plummy brown. No glitter and only a little shimmer. A sensible lipstick still with UDs cool packaging. D.xx