Urban Decay Lipstick- Lounge

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I dread the day I use up my tube of UD Lounge. I haven't been able to find anything that compares in terms of color or texture from other brands -- and I have been looking, believe me -- a lovely, totally opaque rose-plum-brown, with a touch of shimmer, and a dense texture that clings to my lips all day. Browns usually look terrible on me (NW 15-20), but somehow this works. And now it's gone. UD, why would you do this to me? Your glosses and stains just don't compare. What's more, their packaging doesn't stand up to the abuse I give it like the solid metal of your lipsticks. Not cool, UD, not cool.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Still can't figure out why UD discontinued their lipsticks..They had some awesome shades..Lounge being one..Very wearable&natural browned rosey mauve.It's very much the same shade as L'Oreal Color of Hope l/s but about a shade&1/2 darker.Creamy smooth and richly pigmented..If it were still available,I definitely buy more

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

though this package is a sin it's so ugly this lipstick is HG material to me. like many others, this is a pretty shade that is the same color as my lips but a little oomf! to them. very nice texture on, it doesn't feather, long wearing and looks really nice. i get tons of compliments when i wear this shade, and that's a big step, since i'm a red lippie junkie, this is totally not what i'm used to, but i do love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

One of the prettiest natural lip looks in my collection. Lounge is a rich looking rose with some golden brown undertones. Like your lips, but better.

This is a really great color, it's a brownish-pnk and it has really good consistency and lasting power on me. It's just a miracle it didn't look awful on a Cool PPP like me.