Freeman Facial Purifying Acai Clay Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

2.0

Not tested on animals

WATER/AQUA/EAU, KAOLIN, BENTONITE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, PANTHENOL, MORINDA CITRIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM (BLUEBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, GARCINIA MANGOSTANA PEEL/FRUIT EXTRACT, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) FRUIT EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO ) OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE (VEEGUM ULTRA), DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), BLUE 1(CI 42090), AMYL CINNAMIC ALDEHYDE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL (LILIAL).

This was probably the least favorite mask of Freeman's I've tried. The product smells great, like berries. But, this caused my face to be ridiculously dry afterward, even after slathering on moisturizer. It didn't really help my skin, so I decided to throw it out. I prefer the Chocolate and Strawberry one and the Avocado and oatmeal ones. Those are amazing!

I recentley ran out of my old mask, and when I went to CVS it wasn't there! Instead I picked up this mask because I had seen some good reviews on it. The first two times I used this product it was fine. It didn't majorly affect my skin or anything, but there was a difference. I only used it one more time after that. About a minute after I put the mask on, my whole face started stinging and burning. It was almost unbearable, and my skin isn't particualry sensitive.

I mad a pros and cons list to help:

PROS:
~Smoothes Skin
~Doesn't Dry Out Skin

CONS:
~Stings and Burns on Skin

It would have gotten four lippies but because it hurt, i knocked off two. Ignoring the feeling, I liked it.