Freeman Beauty Facial Purifying Acai Clay Mask

Filtered by hair type : Straight

2.7

Not tested on animals

WATER/AQUA/EAU, KAOLIN, BENTONITE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, PANTHENOL, MORINDA CITRIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM (BLUEBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, GARCINIA MANGOSTANA PEEL/FRUIT EXTRACT, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) FRUIT EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO ) OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE (VEEGUM ULTRA), DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), BLUE 1(CI 42090), AMYL CINNAMIC ALDEHYDE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL (LILIAL).

Smells nice, and great for oil control, especially the week before Aunt Flow arrives. However, it can be too drying for my combination skin. I much prefer the Chocolate Strawberry mask.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Meh. Smell is artificial and unpleasant to my nose, and it doesn't do anything for my dry-normal skin. I wouldn't bother.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I soooo wanted to like this mask like I love the anti stress and the Lemon Mint ones! But this didn't really do much for me. It smells nice, but they have better masks for my oily skin.