Freeman Beauty Facial Purifying Acai Clay Mask

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

WATER/AQUA/EAU, KAOLIN, BENTONITE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, PANTHENOL, MORINDA CITRIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM (BLUEBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, GARCINIA MANGOSTANA PEEL/FRUIT EXTRACT, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) FRUIT EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO ) OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE (VEEGUM ULTRA), DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), BLUE 1(CI 42090), AMYL CINNAMIC ALDEHYDE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL (LILIAL).

Smells nice, and great for oil control, especially the week before Aunt Flow arrives. However, it can be too drying for my combination skin. I much prefer the Chocolate Strawberry mask.

Was looking for a facial mask that wasn't too pricey and thought I found THE ONE.

Yep...the worst one. I had high hopes, great smell and nice texture. It did rinse off well, Iíll give it that. But my skin was dry after, my eyes burned like crazy for the duration and it broke me out fierce.

IMHO, it's cheap yes but not worth the risk. Other reviews here mentioned the stinging eyes and breakouts, but I pressed on because it was such a good value.

Sometimes you get a great product at a bargain...and sometimes you get what you pay for.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I soooo wanted to like this mask like I love the anti stress and the Lemon Mint ones! But this didn't really do much for me. It smells nice, but they have better masks for my oily skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This isn't a horrible mask, it's just kinda "meh", you know? I don't really feel like it's doing anything, and I don't really see a difference in my skin when I use it, so. I'll stick to the strawberry & chocolate mask from Freeman.

I like using clay masks from time to time and picked this one up to give it a try. It itched a bit while it was on, which isn't unusual for clay masks for me. But when I rinsed, omg, my skin started warming and itching/burning and turned BRIGHT red, like a bad sunburn. It felt like it was leaving some sort of residue that was continuing to irritate my skin so I had to soap up with my cleanser and then rinse a ton more. My skin is still bright red and warm and tingly.

I have no clue what caused the reaction but my skin is only mildly sensitive so this reaction was a shock. Will not rebuy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really like this clay mask! I have tried a few different ones from Freeman and this one is my favorite so far. I purchased the travel size pouch (which yields at least three uses) and was very pleased with it. It is a no frills clay mask which smells like berries (acai?) and contains no dyes (it is just a plain off white colored clay). It minimizes pores, although the effect is temporary, and it does seem to help purify the skin. I had no irritation or breakouts with this mask. I would absolutely repurchase this in the larger size, but I can't find it anywhere that Freeman masks are sold. I will keep looking because I really enjoyed this.