Freeman Beauty Facial Purifying Acai Clay Mask

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.7

Not tested on animals

WATER/AQUA/EAU, KAOLIN, BENTONITE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, PANTHENOL, MORINDA CITRIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM (BLUEBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, GARCINIA MANGOSTANA PEEL/FRUIT EXTRACT, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) FRUIT EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO ) OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE (VEEGUM ULTRA), DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), BLUE 1(CI 42090), AMYL CINNAMIC ALDEHYDE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL (LILIAL).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Meh. Smell is artificial and unpleasant to my nose, and it doesn't do anything for my dry-normal skin. I wouldn't bother.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I needed a facial mask that soothed and brightened my skin. This facial scrub does just that. It applies smoothly and is easy to rinse off with warm water. I've noticed that has cleared acne as well as minimized pores. I use it about 2x weekly. I leave it on my face for about 10 minutes or until it completely dries (whichever one comes first) and rinse it off with warm water. If you have dry skin, this product can be very drying so just use a moisturizer after using. Because I have oily skin, this really helps to diminish excess oil and really compliments my skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really wish I could like this mask. It smells nice, it smooths on well, it's easy to wash off, and it brightens my skin. I even noticed some breakouts drying up. But, I've used this mask three times and each time after, I seem to break out. Usually this is the day or two after using the mask and I'm pretty sure it's related. It's weird because my skin usually is pretty tough. I would still recommended because you never know what might work or not work for you until you try it and it's Freeman! Plus, you can't really beat the cheap price.

This is a more gentle mask as far as the clay masks go in the freeman line, like I could see someone using this that doesn't have super oily skin, it's more like for normal skin if you ask me. I wish that this did a better job of deep cleaning versus moisturizing, personally. If you want a clay mask that is also moisturizing this is a good one. It also smells sooo good. I would buy this if I saw it super cheap somewhere, but I am a Mint & Lemon kind of girl.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is my least favourite freeman mask I own. I don't reach for it very often, and I think it's mostly because of the smell. I'm just not a fan of it. Other than that, it's an average clay mask and there's really nothing wrong with it.. I just can't get over the smell.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I could not help but compare this mask to the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask I have used since they are both basically the classic green clay you just let sit on your face 'til it dries. This one is very smooth and easy to apply on face since its more liquidy than the mint julep one; it also felt refreshing and smooth while it was drying, not stingy like the other one. Once it dries it feels tight and you can see all the oil that was sucked from the pores over the greem film. It's very easy to remove with plain water and it leaves skin feeling a little moisturized, which is rare with clay masks since they tend to be too drying on the face. I bought it for $4 and just tried it out and so far so good! I'll make an update if anything changes.

This was probably the least favorite mask of Freeman's I've tried. The product smells great, like berries. But, this caused my face to be ridiculously dry afterward, even after slathering on moisturizer. It didn't really help my skin, so I decided to throw it out. I prefer the Chocolate and Strawberry one and the Avocado and oatmeal ones. Those are amazing!

Bought this mask after the great reviews and I am not dissapointed. Love how it feels so fresh and cool on my face. I let it sit for a few min and when I rinse off my face feels so clean and baby soft wow! I use it twice a week and my face is refreshed everytime. I will say tho that when I put it on at first my eyes burn bad but after 30sec or so the feeling fades.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I adore this mask! I actually have it on now! I'm on my second tube. I love the way it draws out all the dirt and oils I have deep in my skin. It tightens and helps shrink the pores around my nose which is my problem area. I've noticed that after the started using this mask, my breakouts have lessened and my skin is improving. It's a wonderful buy for only $4. I seriously want to own the entire freeman facial line of products! They're all so wonderful!

Love this mask! I have oily/combo sensitive skin, and this mask is the only one that doesn't irritate my face or make me break out. I usually use it about once about a week, generally whenever I see the start of a breakout and/or my face is oilier than normal. I use a thin layer and leave it on for about 15 minutes. It does make my face rather tight, but what mask doesn't? It's pretty easy to wash off, and generally helps reduce oiliness and calms my acne down. And it makes my face look/feel so smooth and bright! The tube lasts for a while, too.
However, I wouldn't recommend putting it close to your eyes, as some people do, as the fumes from it tend to irritate my eyes.