Freeman Facial Purifying Acai Clay Mask

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.7

Not tested on animals

WATER/AQUA/EAU, KAOLIN, BENTONITE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, PANTHENOL, MORINDA CITRIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM (BLUEBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, GARCINIA MANGOSTANA PEEL/FRUIT EXTRACT, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) FRUIT EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO ) OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE (VEEGUM ULTRA), DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), BLUE 1(CI 42090), AMYL CINNAMIC ALDEHYDE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL (LILIAL).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My friend gave me her bottle because she was trying out new masks and decided to give me it to try. Very nice of her!

I used it on my skin after I went jogging. I really like the smell - very fruity and berrylike. The color is like a pastel green and it applied on very smoothly and easily. It dries pretty fast (which is great for me considering I am impatient when it comes to things drying) and it felt refreshing on my skin because of how cool it felt. Others report that they experience stinging. I did not feel any at all, so perhaps my skin isn't as sensitive?

After the clay mask tightens you can easily wash it all off with warm water. My skin looks brighter and my pores feel cleaned out and refreshed. I really do prefer this clay mask over other masks because previous masks I have used before hurt when peeling off.

My only complaint is that the packaging sorta "cracks" when you buy it in a tube. I had to be careful not to let some leak out when squeezing the bottle but overall the packaging is fine, I just wish the tube didn't crack.

I recentley ran out of my old mask, and when I went to CVS it wasn't there! Instead I picked up this mask because I had seen some good reviews on it. The first two times I used this product it was fine. It didn't majorly affect my skin or anything, but there was a difference. I only used it one more time after that. About a minute after I put the mask on, my whole face started stinging and burning. It was almost unbearable, and my skin isn't particualry sensitive.

I mad a pros and cons list to help:

PROS:
~Smoothes Skin
~Doesn't Dry Out Skin

CONS:
~Stings and Burns on Skin

It would have gotten four lippies but because it hurt, i knocked off two. Ignoring the feeling, I liked it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I really like this face mask. It's really refreshing and does a great job at clarifying my skin. It is tightening but when you wash it off it feels awesome and refreshing. It looks like this could help getting my skin an even color.I would buy this again if I ever run out of it. Great product overall :D