One 'n Only Brazilian blow dryer

No Image

4.8

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't really write reviews for blowdryers but My Babyliss portafino just blew out after almost 3 years and I had this blow dryer as a back up and I have to admit I'm really impressed! My color treated blonde hair has been so easy to style and blow out so smoothly I never realized how badly I was frying my hair with the babyliss or how ever it's spelled. This blow dryer I didn't know is made by Babyliss but is powerful while not getting extreamly hot which in return gives incredible results! My husband even asked if I had my hair done! Going to stay away from very hot dryers from now on. This blowdryer rocks for the price better than some of the higher end types! Not sure if Argen oil one n only blowdryer is the newer version now? Yes like other reviewers said this edmits moisture heat that doesn't dry out hair

on 10/22/2016 11:44:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I got this for a great price at TJ Maxx. I'm not sure it dries my hair faster than my old Conair but it does seem hotter and my naturally curly hair comes out smoother and less frizzy. I do find it quite noisy - that's why a 4 rather than 5.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So I wanted a better-for-my hair blow dryer, and knew I'd have to shell out more money than I have in the past (I also had a Revlon Ionic dryer, like the previous reviewer below) but I wasn't about to spend $150. So, I researched the blow dryers on Sally's Beauty Supply website, and decided to give this one a shot - it runs around $70. When I first tried it, I was (literally!) blown away by how powerful this dryer is - 2,000 watts - and almost disliked it because, even with the larger-size directional nozzle, it was blowing my hair around too much, which as we all know, equals frizz. So, I switched to the smaller-size directional nozzle (it comes with both sizes), and that was the solution. It DOES almost give a "moist" heat, and I definitely feel my hair is healthier because of it. Another good One-n-Only Brazilian KeratinTech find - a leave-in cream (called Lusterizer). My hair loovvvves Keratin, and doesn't like smoothing serums so much. This stuff, put in damp hair from the ears down, followed by Miracle 7 mousse (another Sally's find) and this blowdyer = shiny, full hair, and no weigh-down.

on 11/28/2012 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This review is for the Brazilian blow dryer. Granted, it is expensive but I had no idea that a blow dryer can make such a big difference in my hair. I started using a Revlon Ion blow dryer and noticed that my hair was getting drier and more damaged. I thought the curling iron was the culprit. By the process of elimination from shampoo to curling iron, I finally figured out that the blow dryer was burning my hair to the point that my hair was breaking. THIS BLOW DRYER IS A DREAM. If you want silky and healthy hair, this is highly recommended. It emits moist heat instead of dry heat as many other blow dryers do. I hardly use a curling iron or straightener after this because my hair looks incredibly decent. This never happened after blow drying before. Love this and highly recommend it-

Popular Hair Styling Tools