MILANI Total Lash Cover

No Image

3.3

Not tested on animals

on 11/27/2016 7:11:00 AM

Tried another mascara from Milani, with it's great price point I couldn't pass it up, but was disappointed to find out that after a few hours of wear it started to flake irritating my eyes. Strike two for Milani mascaras.

Love this mascara! It separates your lashes and makes them long, leaves them softer then some other mascaras. The brush is a tad pointy you just have to be careful when putting it on so as not to poke your eyes!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Milani is an underrated makeup company. I LOVE THIS MASCARA!

Granted, my lashes are naturally thick, long, and voluminous. Soooo I dunno if this is a fair review because most mascaras look nice on me.....

Anyways, my lashes grow down. Just barely a lift to keep them from scratching my eyes but people still notice my lashes and ask if they're fake.

I wish I had more curl so when I saw this brush I hoped that the curling power would work.

Am happy to say it did :)

This mascara is on the drier side so I dunno how people with small lashes would feel about this but it doesn't leave lashes crunchy!!!!

Also, this is cheaper than most drugstore mascaras because it was only around $5 v.s. other mascaras that are around $7. (Excluding WnW, ELF, and N.Y.C of course).

I like it and would buy this again! :)