MILANI Total Lash Cover

Not tested on animals

on 10/24/2015 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love it! My lashes are long and curl on their own, but they're light brown. I like a dark black mascara to make them more voluminous and noticeable. This mascara does a GREAT job, stays put, doesn't flake or smudge on me, and is relatively cheap. I love it and will repurchase.

Love this mascara! It separates your lashes and makes them long, leaves them softer then some other mascaras. The brush is a tad pointy you just have to be careful when putting it on so as not to poke your eyes!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I am always trying new mascaras, so I was excited to see this at Walmart the other day. I was intrigued by the 3-sided brush, having green and white bristles like a traditional mascara, with alternating plastic bristles. I tend to like most Milani products but this mascara was a HUGE dissapointment. The main problem with it is that the plastic bristles are VERY sharp, they hurt! I couldn't apply this without feeling I was on the verge of poking my eye out. I have a Sonia Kashuk metal eyelash comb, and that's comparable to how sharp the bristles are. Also, when you pull the wand out of the tube, tons of mascara is on the end of the wand, resulting in a lot of waste. If they had made the plastic bristles softer, this might work. I would give this 0 lippies I could. Waste of $3.99!