Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - Black

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - Black
Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - BlackSkinny Liquid Eyeliner - BlackSkinny Liquid Eyeliner - Black

2.7

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Back on 2014, those days when I start to wear makeup
I’m highly interested in this eyeliner

So I got one fresh from Sephora
The tip of the pen is great
However

It’s not opaque at all, I feel like that brand new eyeliner already dry from the store

A friend of mine said I have to shake it so the black colour will come out, but it doesn’t happen :(

This eyeliner makes me so sad and angry, because the price is expensive
So it’s a flop for me :(
Or maybe I got a bad batch, but I don’t think I will try to buy another eyeliner from this brand :(

Sorry eyeko

While I do love the sharpie-like tip, I don't like how it smudges after 2 hours. It says on the packaging that it is "smudge-free", which got me excited. The fact that it smudges like crazy is not cool at all. Good thing this was a sample in my ipsy July 2017 bag otherwise I would be extremely irritated with my purchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this in July 2017 ipsy. So far so good but I was disappointed in the reviews so I don't have high hopes. I don't normally have good luck w pens. I will update when it dries out. It seems like a good product I like the stiffness of the nib. It draws an inky black line. It does not transfer on me. Other than hearing the pen dried out so quick I was hesitant to post my review since I've not had it all that long.

on 2/24/2017 9:04:00 AM

The application of this liner is very good and it's quite easy to use. However, after just 2 hours of wear alot of smudging occurred on the eyelids! I've never had a liquid liner ever do that .....smudging on the top lids ( not even with cheaper brands ). It also smudges onto the lower lashes so I ended up with black circles around my whole eyes. Not a good look.
I gave the eyeliner another go a week later but the same thing happened. .....smudging. At the price of £16 I really wanted to like this eyeliner but ended up throwing it in the bin! Am very disappointed .

on 2/6/2016 4:00:00 AM

this is one of the best eyeliner pens becaus the brush stays very much the same shape the entire time. it stayed opaque for many months and stayed on my eyelids all day! love it

on 1/18/2017 10:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this eyeliner! I received a sample in my Ipsy bag and have never tried anything from Eyeko before.

It goes on smoothly and super black. It stays well and super black all day with eyeshadow - when I have oily lids with no eyeshadow it does smudge sometimes after like 8 hours...

I do like the brush/tip of the pen, it has a nice flexibility/stiffness that is easy to work with. It's a little bit thicker than the "Skinny" part would have you believe.

I still prefer my L'oreal lineur intense felt tip liner, but this would def take second place on my list.

on 6/29/2015 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This was my first liquid liner so I don't have a lot to compare it to, so please keep that in mind. It was really easy to apply so I'm pretty glad it was my first liner but it doesn't stay very well. I did winged eyeliner with it and wore it all day but by around 7 it was the wing was gone, I'm not sure if that's average but I didn't really like that a lot. Also the pigmentation wasn't amazing it was black but sort of a soft black if that makes sense.

on 7/29/2015 10:43:00 AM

This used to be my go to eyeliner but now it's just the worse! I started using eyko liquid eyeliner about two years ago and it was just amazing. I never really repurchased until this year. It was completely dried out and just patchy! I thought it was just a bad batch or something but I repurchased it again yesterday and still it's just terrible! I don't know if they have changed the formula or what but we want they old eyko eyeliners back!

I have used several high end liquid eyeliners and around the time I purchased this eyeko eyeliner I also bought the benefit they're real eyeliner. I cannot stress enough how much better this eyeliner is than any I've ever used. It's easy to use, looks great on and stays all day. It's also very, very inexpensive for the quality. I am going to repurchase this eyeliner most definitely and would recommend it.

on 6/11/2015 5:31:00 AM

The first time I used this product I got it free from a magazine. I didn't expect it to be any good with it being a freebie, but it's the best eye liner I've yet to try. It's really easy to use, and gives accurate lines without much effort. It's a clear black colour, unlike some mascaras I have tried which have been a bit washed out. Once I'd run out I purchased it again because it was so good. I can honestly say its so much better than any other eye-liner product I've tried!