Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - Black

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - Black
Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - BlackSkinny Liquid Eyeliner - Black

2.7

on 2/24/2017 9:04:00 AM

The application of this liner is very good and it's quite easy to use. However, after just 2 hours of wear alot of smudging occurred on the eyelids! I've never had a liquid liner ever do that .....smudging on the top lids ( not even with cheaper brands ). It also smudges onto the lower lashes so I ended up with black circles around my whole eyes. Not a good look.
I gave the eyeliner another go a week later but the same thing happened. .....smudging. At the price of £16 I really wanted to like this eyeliner but ended up throwing it in the bin! Am very disappointed .

on 1/18/2017 10:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this eyeliner! I received a sample in my Ipsy bag and have never tried anything from Eyeko before.

It goes on smoothly and super black. It stays well and super black all day with eyeshadow - when I have oily lids with no eyeshadow it does smudge sometimes after like 8 hours...

I do like the brush/tip of the pen, it has a nice flexibility/stiffness that is easy to work with. It's a little bit thicker than the "Skinny" part would have you believe.

I still prefer my L'oreal lineur intense felt tip liner, but this would def take second place on my list.

on 2/6/2016 4:00:00 AM

this is one of the best eyeliner pens becaus the brush stays very much the same shape the entire time. it stayed opaque for many months and stayed on my eyelids all day! love it

on 7/29/2015 10:43:00 AM

This used to be my go to eyeliner but now it's just the worse! I started using eyko liquid eyeliner about two years ago and it was just amazing. I never really repurchased until this year. It was completely dried out and just patchy! I thought it was just a bad batch or something but I repurchased it again yesterday and still it's just terrible! I don't know if they have changed the formula or what but we want they old eyko eyeliners back!

on 6/29/2015 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This was my first liquid liner so I don't have a lot to compare it to, so please keep that in mind. It was really easy to apply so I'm pretty glad it was my first liner but it doesn't stay very well. I did winged eyeliner with it and wore it all day but by around 7 it was the wing was gone, I'm not sure if that's average but I didn't really like that a lot. Also the pigmentation wasn't amazing it was black but sort of a soft black if that makes sense.

on 6/11/2015 5:31:00 AM

The first time I used this product I got it free from a magazine. I didn't expect it to be any good with it being a freebie, but it's the best eye liner I've yet to try. It's really easy to use, and gives accurate lines without much effort. It's a clear black colour, unlike some mascaras I have tried which have been a bit washed out. Once I'd run out I purchased it again because it was so good. I can honestly say its so much better than any other eye-liner product I've tried!

I have used several high end liquid eyeliners and around the time I purchased this eyeko eyeliner I also bought the benefit they're real eyeliner. I cannot stress enough how much better this eyeliner is than any I've ever used. It's easy to use, looks great on and stays all day. It's also very, very inexpensive for the quality. I am going to repurchase this eyeliner most definitely and would recommend it.

on 4/3/2015 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am only writing this review on the basis that people should not be deterred from this product. Firstly, I just want to say I agree with the other reviews. About a year ago I purchased a Glamour magazine which contained one Eyeko eyeliner. I purchased it on a whim and actually regretted it. If I am honest with you, I forgot about it. But after about a week I remembered I bought a new eyeliner and decided to try it out. The first application was amazing! Full of colour and it didn't budge, even when I took my afternoon nap. But the next day it was completely dry, but if held at a specific angle, some product did come out. I was extremely disappointed and I was sure I would never touch another Eyeko eyeliner again. But as I was shopping two days ago in M&S I realised the Eyeko eyeliners were once again in a magazine but this time it was InStyle. I only bought it due to the fact that it had a different packaging and yet it was the same darn Skinny eyeliner I bought a year ago. Eyeko has completely changed and improved the actual design of the eyeliner and its formula! The new eyeliner is amazing! The colour = magnificent. Application = smudge proof. So this is a message for everyone who has tried the only Eyeko Skinny eyeliners and were disappointed, the new redesigned and improved versions are much better and actually last a long time! They have absolutely no flaws, and are faultless in my opinion.

on 3/10/2015 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Well, I bought into the hype and what a big disapointment!! It dried up after 2 uses despite having it had standing. I loved the fine tip and the colour but not the fact that it didn't come with a click button or a twist for more liquid. I used it the first time and great and 2 days later, as I was going for the second eye it dried up. Very expensive for what it is, cheap looking presentation and a big no no. The other products I bought from the make have been a big disapointment as well.

on 2/23/2015 8:06:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really liked the felt tip on this eye liner because it made it easy to apply and the wand was easy to hold. It also didn't move once in place which is a plus for my oily skin. I didn't really have too much trouble applying it either but I don't think the product came out very easily because the tip just always felt a little dried out even when it was new. All in all I think I will stick with my Lancôme Artliner I like it much better.