Solotica Hidrocor Mel contact lenses

Solotica Hidrocor Mel contact lenses

3.1

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Seriously bad company. Demanded extra money before they would send the lenses despite me paying exactly what was asked online and it being put through automatically. Rude and condescending. Agreed to a refund and haven't given it yet - as you know they are not cheap. Have used contact lenses for decades and have never had this with any other lens provider. Avoid them at all costs as I went through the genuine company so if you get this from the outset then imagine if anything goes wrong with the lenses? You won't get refunded, that's for sure. Rubbish company, avoid at all costs.

on 6/28/2016 10:58:00 AM

I have naturally green-hazel eyes, but in passing everyone assumes they're brown. I usually don't like green contact lenses because the colour looks so fake.

Mel, is really natural looking. I uploaded a photo of bright light and indoor light in comparison to my real eye colour. The Mel contact lense is on your left, my right eye.

Colour wise I love it. As someone else said its a yellow contact lense so it brightens the already green tones in my eyes and makes them the most perfect natural green.

But I need drops constantly when wearing them, so for short term use they're great but I don't think I could wear them all day.

I also purchased azul and ice. On hazel eyes ice is gorgeous but very piercing and definitely my favorite. Azul is much too blue looking, and I feel it doesn't look natural. I prefer my colours slightly more subtle.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I wear prescription contacts and these are the only ones (other than a few on pinky paradise) I can use due to my base curve (8.8). These are an 8.7 and they aren't that uncomfortable as long as I have drops. Only complaint is the thickness of these. They're so thick and you'll see that as soon as you feel them. They look so natural, I wasn't expecting them to be so light but they're more of a light cloudy green. Most natural looking I've ever seen! A distant relative who I hadn't seen in about 6mths didn't recognize me because these changed my look dramatically. I have natural dark brown eyes ( not close to black though they're very brown in sunlight).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The most realistic contacts that I've seen they are so beautiful yet so uncomfortable I've had $20 contacts that were way more comfortable than these pricey things. I can't wear them for longer than 2 hours without needing to refresh them they dry quickly and they are thicker than normal contacts. based off of the comfort level I would not purchase again Solotica should look into fixing this issue. The lenses were $67 and $50 for shipping very pricey but very natural looking.

on 5/4/2013 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

These lenses are actually yellow . They turn my dark brown eyes a beautiful natural looking green. Nobody can tell they're not my real eyes .
The only thing is these really suck out the oxygen from my eyes after a few hours, so they're not for long wear.
I use a ultra sonic contact lens cleaner to clean these every week. And I've had them for 3 years. They're still holding up. They were very expensive I purchased from wrlens
I also have the ice ones, which are white to turn my eyes gray

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have wanted these contact lenses for a long time, but hesitated to buy them because of the price. When I recieved them I was REALLY disappointed because of the opacity, you can almost tell NO difference, I have really dark eyes but I thought that the hidrocor colors were going to show up anyways. Up side to this is that it looks very natural and is comfortable. Even though I would not be purchasing this again.

on 11/24/2012 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm torn on these. I bought the Hidrocharme Ice and liked them, but thought it was time for something more natural, and these had great reviews. I don't know what happened to the opacity of these, because they are a VERY dark green on the eyes, almost imperceptible. Might as well not wear them at all! Nothing at all the way past reviews/pictures depict.
Also, dry and uncomfortable.

Popular Accessories