M-61 Hydraboost

M-61 Hydraboost

3.0

Water, Pentylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Clycerin, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Water (Purified), Clyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Hydrolized Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopherol, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ceramide 2, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tribehenin, Sodium Hydroxide, Xantham Gum, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-75 Stearate, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Stealth-20, Ceteth-20, Polysorbate 20

on 5/9/2018 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is awesome!!!!! Lightweight....glides on super easy while you pat it on!! Love this!! I use under my confidence in a cream! Super clean and smooth looking skin! Bluemercury said it's one of their best sellers! Little goes a long way. And the ingredients are short! Gotta love anti aging!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

$72 on Amazon and I think that now being in 2018 a list of ingredients available online is standard. There was nothing on SkinSAFE to decipher all of the ingredients, but I found them listed on the back of the cardboard box so I transcribed into MakeupAlley for anyone else with the issue the previous reviewer had. According to the box there are no paragons, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes, or animal testing. On the front of the bottle it also says it is silicone-free.
I purchased this after reading an article by a Glamour writer Perrie Samotin "After Years of Cystic Acne, I Can Assure You Skin Care Isn't a Con"
This product was on her list, "(I switch between M61's Hydraboost Cream and Desert Essence's Revitalizing Oils)"
so I thought I'd give it a go. I do not have cystic acne, just some adult acne and dullness with fine lines starting.
It smells nice--the tamarind is noticeable.
I will update as I use this moisturizer, since I can't speak on how it is affecting my skin yet. Really pricey for my wallet, so I'm hoping to like it.

on 11/23/2012 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really wish I knew what is in this product, but I can't find a complete ingredients list anywhere. I received a three-product sample set of M-61 skincare with a recent order of some makeup from the Bluemercury web site. And this product broke me out terribly! Without a complete ingredients list, I can't begin to do any detective work for potential culprits. But I will approach B5 serums with caution now.