Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner

Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner

4.2

on 6/6/2017 2:03:00 PM

Most of the colours are too glittery, shiny. It would be good if they made matte versions too.
It's waterproof, touchproof, stays on for the whole day and is hard to remove.
It's a bit hard to apply it if you use foundation, powder.

on 12/13/2016 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Tried this on the back of my hand and found it to be difficult to remove without makeup remover. Hence I bought it. I applied this in the morning at 7am and it smudges onto my undereye area at about 9.30am. The color has also started to become lesser and lesser due to my oily eyelids. Comparing this to shu Uemura, I would prefer the latter for it's wonderful staying power, though shu's drawing pencil tip is very soft.

Pros
- Very creamy and glides without tugging on your lids
- Colors are pigmented and available in a reasonable selection

Cons
- Pricey if compared to other eyeliners which performed similarly in the market
- It SMUDGES like big time if you have oily lids as I do

Conclusion : Won't be repurchasing. Rather try out other alternatives.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

unfortunately, this smudges on me. got the brown one but it smudges until it becomes like an eye shadow at the end of the day.

it also breaks very easily. becareful not to drop it on the flooe.

on 12/6/2015 10:04:00 PM

This could be my HG pencil eyeliner!

I am going to do the review for the navy chic one first. Product wise - this goes on really smoothly that even i was amazed. When i used without my etude eye primer, it managed to sit to on my oily lids for about 4 hours without budging - no smudge, no flaking. It was also easily removed with a gentle swipe with my maybelline eye lip remover. The drawback was that it probably won't do for tight lining. The gel pencil tip is just not fine enough so you got to work with a thicker line. with my etude eye primer though, it seems to be more smudgy. not sure if it was because i did not wait for it to dry completely with the primer before adding on my eye shadow? Hence, i have to minus away one lipstick for this. With the primer, it doesn't sit as well, it is now mixing with my etude house eye shadow to give a smudgey smokey effect. hmm.

colour wise - i don't think i am suitable for blue. it is a nice bright navy blue with fine glitters. the glitters don't disturb my eyes thankfully. however, it does look a bit 80s on me. I had bought it because it was the most raved about colour but i guess for office wear, you probably shouldn't do the blue unless you can carry it off.

update for blue - i am not sure if it is just this particular pencil but i just can't get it sharpen right. it will break off so easily that i think i wasted almost 1/4 to half of the product!

colour wise - this is the review for golden khaki. gorgeous colour but my MAC desire and devices still wins hands down for the colour. i was half hoping golden khaki would be suitable replacement but the golden khaki is rather flat and not as metallic. it also appears darker and not as bronzy/golden as i had hoped. I havent' yet sharpen the pencil but the formula seems hardier and less creamy (but still very soft and glidable) as compared to the blue. still feeling hopeful! EDITS - its easier to sharpen! yay!

Colour wise - this is the review for bloody devil. Its a beautiful colour!!! its not boring black but its not too bold or loud for the office. I think it goes well with the yellow tone chinese skin. It tends to seep into my creases after 4 hours but i haven't yet tried it with the etude eye primer. I love the glitter bits that this colour has. It goes on very creamy soft but i am half afraid that it will be very difficult to sharpen!

on 5/26/2016 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have this in shade #1, Beige Shine, for application under the eyes. At the drugstore, I was instantly impressed with the creamy application and colour payoff when I swatched it on my hand. But the price gave me pause. Eventually, I went home with it and didn't regret it.

I apply this gel liner under my eyes and at the inner corners. The liner lasts, way better than my Canmake liner and there is even a pencil sharpener at the opposite end. I'm now contemplating buying a darker shade for lining the eyes even though I generally prefer liquid eyeliners.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Tested these against NYX, MUFE and Pixi and they are by far the most waterproof.

on 2/23/2015 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Really love these!! I bought mine on amazon as they are hard to find in the US. Waterproof and eeeeasy to apply. Great colors. Cost like 10 bucks. Loooooove them! I love eye liners so I have tried very other one out there.

HG pencil eyeliners! I have in gold shine#12 and pastel #5. Soft, pigmented, gorgeous!! Also the price is ridiculously affordable! Can't wait to buy more!!!

I purchased this eyeliner in two colors: #13. Bloody Sweet , #14. Bloody Angel
They are very long lasting, smudge-proof, and the colors are perfect.
I'll definitely buy more colors soon.