Fysiko - Eyelash Growth Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
 Fysiko - Eyelash Growth Serum

4.4

on 9/29/2014 11:51:00 PM

I bought my tube through Amazon, and I paid about $60. Didn't expect much, but it definitely helped my lashes. I'm at week 6, and I'm noticing longer, thicker lashes. It's especially noticeable on my lower lashes. And how else do I know it's working? I'm sprouting hairs on my bottom lid, VERY close to the inner corner of my eye, and on my upper cheeks, right below my bottom lashes. These side effect hairs have been annoying, so I've had to pluck, but it definitely works.

The packaging could be much better. My brush came out in a serpent's tongue shape (split) so it's difficult to precisely put on product. One long swipe should be enough, but my wonky brush makes me do several short swipes instead. I put it on my lower lashes as well because I have a small bald spot on one side, and it's starting to fill in.

I haven't tried Latise, but for $60, this is a steal.

on 9/22/2013 4:56:00 AM

I have been using Fysiko for almost 18 weeks now and I can testify to its truly amazing result. Lashes becomes longer and thicker. I am more confident now to wear my natural lashes for everyday work without the hesitations and worries of not putting on my favorite mascara. The price is expensive (I guess everyone agrees on this note) but as the saying goes "you get what you pay for" and all of those who experienced using this eyelash serum - fysiko will strongly agree with me. I love it because its easy to use, safe, odorless and of course - EFFECTIVE! Spreading the news about my newest discovery to all my friends and social network for them to try out this fab product by themselves from FYSIKO!

on 9/13/2013 9:35:00 AM

I used my Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum for more than 16 weeks and can see a big change in my lashes! I am so pleased with this product I plan to use it until I have lashes like my son, he's so lucky and soon I will be too!. Thanks so much for creating such a brilliant product that really works.

Fysiko Serum is very easy to use just a stroke of a brush across the eyes. I had no problems using it and will continue!

Thanks so much Fysiko!! I love it!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love my Fysiko Eyelash Serum. I've been using it for more than a few months now a have experienced a big difference in my eyelashes & eyebrows. I apply a thin layer to my upper & lower lashes and eyebrows each Night Before bed.

Coming from someone with very sensitive skin and light sensitive eyes, Ive never experienced any type of irritation to my eyes or skin when using this.

Its a thin clear liquid that you apply with a tiny applicator brush.

After 4 months of use my lashes are longer, darker & much more lush. I can get away with wearing no mascara at all. Now when I do wear mascara, my lashes are so much more dramatic and full.

on 8/27/2013 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I received this product to try out for review purposes. I have to say that I really liked it. The results were incredible. I took before and after pictures and I could really tell a difference. If I had a problem with short eyelashes, I would probably buy this product. I am, however, happy with the length of my eyelashes, so I won't be buying it. One thing I didn't like was that if I applied it too heavily, my eyes itched. As long as I was careful with how much I applied, I didn't have any problems.