Fysiko - Eyelash Growth Serum

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
 Fysiko - Eyelash Growth Serum

4.3

on 8/9/2017 3:12:00 PM

Didn't work for me at all.Save your money.

on 9/13/2013 9:35:00 AM

I used my Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum for more than 16 weeks and can see a big change in my lashes! I am so pleased with this product I plan to use it until I have lashes like my son, he's so lucky and soon I will be too!. Thanks so much for creating such a brilliant product that really works.

Fysiko Serum is very easy to use just a stroke of a brush across the eyes. I had no problems using it and will continue!

Thanks so much Fysiko!! I love it!!

I had the opportunity to try this and was really excited about it. I was really interested in seeing if this product did and worked as it said it would. I never really been a girly-girl and worried about my eye area with tweezing my eyebrows and everything. And the way my eyes are anyways I've never really worn mascara, because my eyes pop anyways when I wear makeup.

But I have to say I was really happy with my results from the Fysiko Eyelash Serum. It is a product that truly does what it says it does. I noticed that my eyelashes were thicker within 6-8 weeks and much longer in 10-12 weeks.

This stuff is my new addiction and I would definitely recommend it and get it again. The only downside is it is a little expensive. But for the results I got I would definitely pay that price.

on 8/26/2013 3:22:00 PM

I had one of the most amazing opportunities to sample Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum compliments of Influenster.com. I used the product for 16 weeks and grew naturally longer, thicker, and darker lashes. There are very few products that I will back 100%, but Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum is one of them; after you see my results you will understand why I back this product 100%.

I would like to share a little background information about the product, and then I will share my personal experience.

*Fysiko is made with all natural ingredients and was designed by a dermatologist
*Clinically proven to safely and effectively lengthen eyelashes and eyebrows
*Applied once a day to the skin of the eyelid
*Results can be seen in as little as 2 weeks and complete results in 16 weeks
*Formulated to be non-irritating
*After 16 weeks continue using 2-3 times weekly
*A Tube of Fysiko lasts 6-8 months
*A Tube of Fysiko costs roughly $140

The product comes in a tube with a brush similar to that of liquid eyeliner, and is actually applied as you would apply liquid eyeliner. You simply apply it to your lash line and allow it to dry for about 15 minutes. I love the fact that I can apply my eye make-up even after applying the Fysiko, however if you prefer it can be applied in the evening before bed.

I personally started seeing obvious results around the 4th week of using the product. Then my lashes just started taking off! As each week went by I became more excited because I couldn't believe how long and thick they continued to grow! Now that I have hit 16 weeks, I am no longer wearing mascara; my lashes are sexy enough that I don't need the extra make-up!

Many people that I spoke with about the product were concerned about possible side effects such as eyelid discoloration and eye irritation. I did not not personally experience ANY side effects. However, if you do experience any discomfort, the instructions suggest that you stop using the product. The product is a liquid and is scent free, it almost feels like water, it's not sticky at all.

The price of a tube is $139; that may sound expensive, but if you break it down and put it into perspective, it's really not that pricey! A tube, if used as directed, will last 8 months, so that's roughly $18 a month to have AWESOME eyelashes! In my opinion, it's a small amount of money to pay for natural, sexy lashes!

I highly recommend this product! I have several friends using it right now, and they are also thrilled with the results they are seeing. I absolutely plan on continuing to use Fysiko Eyelash growth Serum in the future! If you are interested in seeing more pictures showing my indisputable results please check out my blog post at: http://fysiko4.blogspot.com/