Fysiko - Eyelash Growth Serum

Filtered by age: 36-43
 Fysiko - Eyelash Growth Serum

4.8

on 9/13/2013 9:35:00 AM

I used my Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum for more than 16 weeks and can see a big change in my lashes! I am so pleased with this product I plan to use it until I have lashes like my son, he's so lucky and soon I will be too!. Thanks so much for creating such a brilliant product that really works.

Fysiko Serum is very easy to use just a stroke of a brush across the eyes. I had no problems using it and will continue!

Thanks so much Fysiko!! I love it!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love my Fysiko Eyelash Serum. I've been using it for more than a few months now a have experienced a big difference in my eyelashes & eyebrows. I apply a thin layer to my upper & lower lashes and eyebrows each Night Before bed.

Coming from someone with very sensitive skin and light sensitive eyes, Ive never experienced any type of irritation to my eyes or skin when using this.

Its a thin clear liquid that you apply with a tiny applicator brush.

After 4 months of use my lashes are longer, darker & much more lush. I can get away with wearing no mascara at all. Now when I do wear mascara, my lashes are so much more dramatic and full.

on 8/26/2013 3:22:00 PM

I had one of the most amazing opportunities to sample Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum compliments of Influenster.com. I used the product for 16 weeks and grew naturally longer, thicker, and darker lashes. There are very few products that I will back 100%, but Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum is one of them; after you see my results you will understand why I back this product 100%.

I would like to share a little background information about the product, and then I will share my personal experience.

*Fysiko is made with all natural ingredients and was designed by a dermatologist
*Clinically proven to safely and effectively lengthen eyelashes and eyebrows
*Applied once a day to the skin of the eyelid
*Results can be seen in as little as 2 weeks and complete results in 16 weeks
*Formulated to be non-irritating
*After 16 weeks continue using 2-3 times weekly
*A Tube of Fysiko lasts 6-8 months
*A Tube of Fysiko costs roughly $140

The product comes in a tube with a brush similar to that of liquid eyeliner, and is actually applied as you would apply liquid eyeliner. You simply apply it to your lash line and allow it to dry for about 15 minutes. I love the fact that I can apply my eye make-up even after applying the Fysiko, however if you prefer it can be applied in the evening before bed.

I personally started seeing obvious results around the 4th week of using the product. Then my lashes just started taking off! As each week went by I became more excited because I couldn't believe how long and thick they continued to grow! Now that I have hit 16 weeks, I am no longer wearing mascara; my lashes are sexy enough that I don't need the extra make-up!

Many people that I spoke with about the product were concerned about possible side effects such as eyelid discoloration and eye irritation. I did not not personally experience ANY side effects. However, if you do experience any discomfort, the instructions suggest that you stop using the product. The product is a liquid and is scent free, it almost feels like water, it's not sticky at all.

The price of a tube is $139; that may sound expensive, but if you break it down and put it into perspective, it's really not that pricey! A tube, if used as directed, will last 8 months, so that's roughly $18 a month to have AWESOME eyelashes! In my opinion, it's a small amount of money to pay for natural, sexy lashes!

I highly recommend this product! I have several friends using it right now, and they are also thrilled with the results they are seeing. I absolutely plan on continuing to use Fysiko Eyelash growth Serum in the future! If you are interested in seeing more pictures showing my indisputable results please check out my blog post at: http://fysiko4.blogspot.com/

It is quite expensive but it lasted 6+ months. I am in search of long eyelashes, and tried this product and will buy Fysiko again. It made my eyelashes longer and I had new eyelashes growing everywhere and I also used it on my eyebrows and it completely filled bold spaces. downside - I didnt like packaging that much, and it is expensive