Fysiko - Eyelash Growth Serum

Filtered by age: 25-29
 Fysiko - Eyelash Growth Serum

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

So the jury is still out on this product for me.

Let me first say that the customer service is amazing but the packaging is awful. I have lost a lot of the liquid because of the how easy it is to escape from the tube. The mini travel size one came in a GREAT tube that is similar to mascara, in that it wipes off the excess liquid from the applicator and keeps it in the tube. FYSIKO IF YOU SEE THIS PLEASE PLEASE MAKE YOUR FULL-SIZE TUBES THE SAME AS YOUR MINI TRAVEL ONE.

Now the actual review. I have very sad, sparse broken eyelashes. I got lash extensions a while ago and my lashes were never the same. I also had a stylist over pluck my eyebrows leaving them scary sad and sparse. I started using fysiko midway through October 2014 for my lashes and brows .

I apply a swipe in the morning and at night along my lash line and brows where they need filling.

Immediately after use I noticed my mascara went on smoothly which was nice. I noticed after three weeks my eyelashes started looking better, but at one month I really noticed more length! It was fantastic. Sadly, I have really really dark circles under my eyes and fysiko seems to have darkened them even more to the point where I look sickly. Thing is, I moved from a damp warm climate to a dry and subzero climate and the weather could easily have attributed to it, but I don't think fysiko helped.

Because of this, I only put fysiko on my eyelashes at night. Things were going really well! But then I noticed that the lashes growing in were so thin they wouldn't take mascara. Some were curling in stange and crazy directions... Some were also growing a bit behind the lash line so i had to swipe behind my lashes to try to get them. I also notice some are growing very low on my lash line, almost to the point of getting into my eye and I've had to pluck them because I can see them in my vision. I also noticed the lashes haven't grown evenly onboth sides of my eyes ( one side has lovely curled lashes along the outter eye corner, the other side has low hanging lashes with no lengthy lashes on the outer corner). (Note I am also using a store bought mascara in the last months instead of high quality that i normally use. So u think this has a small part in it, Im judging how my lashes look with mascara on because my eyelashes aRe blonde)

So here I am, with these intensely long lashes here and there, and I cant show them off with mascara. In fairness, I noticed this started happening after I stopped applying morning and night, I also didn't apply it over the Christmas holidays. So I think my progressed has regressed somewhat. I also have very thin lashes naturally, so the ones growing in probably are doing what they would naturally do. But they haven't thickened any at all.

However, I have noticed great progress with my eyebrows! The ends of my eye brow have grown in (I normally have to use makeup to lengthen it). In fact, I'll have to pluck them soon, which I haven't done in a year. So I'm happy with the results there.

Despite fysiko potentially making my dark circles worse around my eyes, I'm going to go back applying morning and night and see how things go. I've seen some people say stick with it for six months, some say they weren't seeing thickening results for a year. I will stick with fysiko for a year to see if I get even better results. My lashes have indeed grown, just not in the manner that I am satisfied with ( I am a very harsh critic though PS)

I will update with pictures at some point and pet you know how things go.

I need to get another tube soon, only lasted me 4 months. But I have been coating my eyebrows quite heavily. The tube is AWFUL though. Store it upright, otherwise it leaks around the lid and I've had to use my finger and put it on my eyebrows to save some. For how expensive fysiko is, I expect better packaging.

Fysiko, you REALLY need to change your packaging. In fact, I may email you about this since your customer service seems attentive and receptive.

I would add a photo but It doesn't seem I am able to. Sorry!

on 4/22/2014 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using fysiko for less than a month and my lashes are much longer and curlier than before. I can tell a small difference without mascara but I can really see the diffence in length with top and bottom lashes whe mascara is applied. I paid a little over $100 and got the product from Amazon. I am happy with results so far!

on 9/22/2013 4:56:00 AM

I have been using Fysiko for almost 18 weeks now and I can testify to its truly amazing result. Lashes becomes longer and thicker. I am more confident now to wear my natural lashes for everyday work without the hesitations and worries of not putting on my favorite mascara. The price is expensive (I guess everyone agrees on this note) but as the saying goes "you get what you pay for" and all of those who experienced using this eyelash serum - fysiko will strongly agree with me. I love it because its easy to use, safe, odorless and of course - EFFECTIVE! Spreading the news about my newest discovery to all my friends and social network for them to try out this fab product by themselves from FYSIKO!

It's nice to finally use a product that works! Many products make claims of how well they work, but just don't give real results. Fysiko works. Fysiko is really easy to use. It comes in a small tube with a brush applicator. It works on longer, upper eyelashes, and eyebrows. You apply one in the morning and once at night. One swipe with the brush across your lash line and you're done! It's made right in the USA and you don't need a prescription to purchase it. It is made of natural ingredients and is safe for sensitive skin. I started noticing a difference in my lashes after only 8 weeks.