no images

price range

Reviews

fromsmyrne

Jun/07/2015

This is a tricky product but once you figure out the right amount to use it nakes wonders! I have soft fragile curls, when I use this creme on my damp hair it defines and makes my hair soft and shiny!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

2.0

Mar/05/2015

I am surprised to read positive reviews for this product. The cream smells wonderful, but even the tiniest amount makes my fine hair look unwashed and greasy. I used it in my daughter's hair and found the same. It does smooth your hair, but also weighs your hair down and gives it that "haven't showered in a week" look. I keep thinking maybe I am doing it wrong and keep …Read more

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

1.0

Feb/06/2014

This product did absolutely nothing for my hair, had to throw the rest of the tube out.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0
fromyc01

Apr/12/2013

This product smells very nice. I used nearly half a tube and I'm not so impressed about the results. It's so sticky and I do not like that kind of dirty feeling on my hair.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesHazel

fromLyra16

Mar/06/2013

Best when used in damp hair, this product calms dry ends and diminishes frizz so well. The smell is very nice and subtle. I love to use this just to polish my look without doing much to my hair at all. Once I am out of the shower I run this in my hair around ear level to the ends and let it air dry. My naturally wavy/ soft curled hair looks perfect when I use this.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Nov/22/2012

This is my HG styling product! I bought this to replace the Frizz-Ease smoothing cream, which was loaded with silicones, but was the only product that could control frizzies after I blowdried my hair. I'm so happy I found Live Clean's smoothing cream. It is silicone free, made with argan oil, and works even better than the old Frizz-Ease! I add it to damp hair when I have frizzier than …Read more

About reviewer (127 reviews)

Age25-29