Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day

Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day

1.6

It smells super, super nice and leaves my hair smelling nice for days afterwards. The product DOES detangle knots in your hair but you have to use a ridiculous amount of product (think about 1/5 of the entire bottle) which to be honest, isn't worth it as its 5-6 making it 1 a wash and you buy other conditioners for half the price and quadruple the uses. I'd give it a mess and spend your money on something else

on 5/20/2015 7:56:00 PM

Lovely packaging but that is where the pros end. Glad Hair Day is frankly a terrible product range. The shampoo strips hair and leaves it feeling very dry and tangled. The conditioner is not conditioning at all and after use I needed a leave in conditioner to detangle my hair and leave it soft. Considering I have fine hair and rarely need much conditioner that is saying something. I love Soap & Glory but this was a huge disappointment from them. I would rather get a cheaper drugstore brand that performs far better like Garnier or Tresseme.

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

Sad Hair Day.
I wouldn't recommend this for long fine/flyaway hair,it really doesn't detangle at all,it would need to be a lot richer for me as I still had tangled hair after using it,in fact worse. My hair was in matted in thick clumps at the back like sheeps wool,even my Mason Pearson couldn't cope with it!
However it would be maybe be fine for someone with normal/short hair that just needed a basic conditioner to add softness and shine with no build up.
Cute pink retro packaging,scent is a bit like bubblegum!
Not tested on animals.

on 2/22/2013 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love soap and glory but this conditioner is really, really horrible. I have super long thick hair and if you don't use enough you get horrible knotty tangled hair. If you use too much it just coats my hair with a greasy layer leaving my ends a complete mess. I had to wash it out straight away. It may be okay for someone with less thick hair but for me I will never use it again

on 11/21/2012 12:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This claims to help "detangle, gloss, protect and strenghten" with a "no buildup formula" for fine to normal hair types.
Let me tell you, it does none of those things.
I have fine hair and this managed to weigh it down without even moisturising it properly! If you check the ingredients, you'll notice lots of silicones, so I can't imagine this being no build-up. It also feels... rubbery (for lack of a better word) when it goes on.
Not to mention the nauseating smell... It's similar to the Peaches&Clean cleanser (which I haven't bought, because of the smell...) - it's like a synthetic sweet but chemically and slightly peach-y smell. Ew.