no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

Love this cleanser. Easy, breezy, no fuss. I am a stickler for clear skin; this, plus occasional use of my Clarisonic (with Cetaphil), is a great way to go. No need for separate toner - just a little moisturizer and your reay to go.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

6 years ago

I really do like this product a lot. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin and I've searched a long time for a cleanser that would clean my face but not leave me dry or break me out. This is literally the most basic and gentle cleanser I've used and had the most success with. The packaging just recently went through some changes, and it's a great improvement over the older packaging. I think it'll be less wasteful and easier to get the product out. Because this product was so thick, my pump no longer worked and I had to unscrew the top and shake the thick cream out. The product itself is yellow and creamy, reminiscent of a custard. There really is no scent, if anything, it might be a little medicinal but nothing offensive and it doesn't linger. How I like to use it, is I first remove my make up with a make up wipe and then I let my face dry a bit before I apply a good dime or nickel sized amount to my face (as I would a lotion). I rub this around for a few seconds and then I wet my hands with lukewarm/cool water and rinse it off. Sometimes, if I remember, I'll follow up with a toner but I usually just follow up with my moisturizer and leave it at that. I've literally never had such clear skin the past 6 months. It's been amazing. I only use this product and my moisturizer (Clarins Lotus Oil) and it had done wonders to my skin.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I use this when I am too tired to go through my nighttime cleansing routine (eye makeup remover, oil cleanser, then cream cleanser w/Clarisonic, then toner) - and it is definitely the best quick cleanser I've tried. With normal to dry skin and a tendency to break out occasionally, I cannot use a cleanser that is drying. This takes about 98% of makeup and dirt off, and I even use it on my eyes (keeping eyes closed at all times). Important to apply on dry skin, and leave it on only 10 seconds or so. It gets a 4 only b/c it is not as thorough as my 4-step process!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0

9 years ago

I used a 1.7 oz. tube of this product as I would any gel cleanser. I apply a dollop on my wet face in the shower and massage the cleanser around before rinsing. When I read the reviews here, I realized this product is meant to be applied to a dry face with clean, dampened hands. Ooops. I liked the product the way I used it, but I didn't expect it to remove any type of makeup or do anything more than a quick morning cleanse. For that purpose it worked fine, but no better than many less expensive gel cleaners.

About reviewer (193 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairSilver, Other, Other

EyesHazel

9 years ago

I had read in a magazine article about how great this product was so I was so excited to get it. This is a very odd cleanser. First off you use it on dry skin and you just rub it around. It does absolutely nothing to the skin. When I was wearing makeup it basically just pushed it around. This did not take off my eye makeup at all. Even when I was only wearing a normal mascara. This left my skin feeling a little odd. Not too dry and not too oily but it felt like I had a yucky residue left behind. Great idea, but so not worth it because this product does absolutely nothing.

About reviewer (587 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

from

11 years ago

Yuck, not a fan at all. I want a cleanser that is affective not just a whammy of multiple products in one. I'm a big believer that the more results you try to cram into one product the less effective each one is. I didn't like anything about this cleanser, consistency, skin feeling afterwards, lack of lather, smell, color, everything was poor.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

2.0

11 years ago

nothing to write home to the family about let me tell you! Decent basic cleanser, but i am that oily skintype that has a little bit of sensitivity especially around the nose, and that witch hazel is a wee bit to irritating for me. overall is okay but for that kind of change i would expect to see some difference in the clogged areas around the nose! may be okay for the person just looking for a basic cleanser because they have no problems that they are highly concerned about, but to be used in a system in order to heal or help a current blemish problem, this is not the answer! If you wanna try another cleanser by this line, go for their cleansing foam! Much better cleanse for the skin and works great with my clarisonic face brush! lovee you guysss! Gina

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

11 years ago

Honestly, I love this product. I have never found a cleanser I really like, until this one. I think some people are confusing this one with the All in one cleansing FOAM. The foam is for acne prone and oily skin, The cleanser with toner is for dry skin - as it also contains hyluronic acid. I found it needs to be shaken once a day because yes, it does seperate. I wear heavy heavy eye makeup, and this removes my eyemakeup without having to use a seperate remover. Oh, and from a skin care professional suggestion - you are supposed to wash your face twice at night anyways ;) So the fact you need to wash your face twice with using this product, isn't a big deal because you should be doing that anyways.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

11 years ago

Bleh! This came in the acne kit at sephora and I have to say I am not very pleased about the acne line. After washing my face, my face doesn't feel a whole lot cleaner. The only good thing I would have to say that it is not as harsh as other acne cleaners I have used. I starting to notice that with the acne line I am starting to get pimples and lumps under my skin that were not there before. My acne is minimal, but I use products for prevention. I am regretting that I spent over $50 on the kit. Not worth it. I will NOT purchase this again. If your skin can handle it, try the Murad acne cleanser.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesOther

from

11 years ago

I love this cleanser and keep going back to it. It's gentle yet thorough, doesn't dry out my skin or irritate it. I use tazorac at night and this is nice and gentle the morning after. It takes off all my makeup at night as well. Great staple product for me that I have bought time and again.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age36-43