Burt's Bees Cocoa & Cupuacu Butters Body Lotions

No Image

3.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really wanted to like this product, I generally like most of Burt's Bees products and bought this without trying a sample first. Unfortunately this does not not absorb easily into the skin and leaves a sticky/tacky residue. The smell is also a disappointment as its is strangely chemical and sour for a product that is supposedly all natural. I'll finish the tube as it wasn't cheap but definitely won't repurchase.

on 1/20/2013 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the only lotion I will use.
The scent is so yummy, it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, but it definitely makes it soft. I'm on my second bottle and it certainly wont be the last one :)

on 11/18/2012 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This body lotion has a delicious vanilla scent. It's great for my hands because it does not leave them one bit greasy. It contains several oils, including canola (I cook a lot with that oil). As for use as a body lotion, I found that I really had to spend time to rub it in (similar to Nuance Salma Hayek My Secret Super Moisturizing Body Cream). I prefer to use a lotion that blends in smoothly.
Ingredients:
aqua (water, eau), decyl cocoate, glycerin, parfum (fragrance)*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, tocopherol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, mel (honey, miel), rrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, lactic acid, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium benzoate, magnesium aluminum silicate, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), phenoxyethanol, limonene. * natural fragrance

Popular Lotions / Creams