Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Toning Shampoo

Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Toning Shampoo
Clean Blonde Violet Toning ShampooClean Blonde Violet Toning Shampoo

4.7

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, SodiumLauroyl Sarcosinate, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Amodimethicone,Panthenol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Creatine, PEG-14M, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, DimethylPABAmidopropylLaurdimonium Tosylate, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Hydrolyzed Silk, Keratin, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract,Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol,Trideceth-9 PG Amodimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Silica, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Paullinia Cupana SeedExtract, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, CI 60730.

on 6/5/2017 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

This definitely works on hair that is blonde but slightly brassy. I'm brunette with blonde balayage and this doesn't affect the brown at all. I use this once every 2 weeks once I see a hint of brassiness creeping back into my hair. It's a level 8.. It won't work on level 7 brass very well so just know that your hair will need to be a light enough blonde in order for this to work. If you have a lot of orange tones in your hair then buy a blue shampoo or toner instead.

I like the smell, it's not offensive or chemically.

This doesn't dry my hair at all and I used it very liberally.

I left this on for 30 minutes to get the best results & DO NOT LATHER IT apply it to the hair and let it sit because that way you're getting a more concentrated violet tone which removes brassiness better.

on 5/10/2017 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just had the luxury of first trying this product a few weeks ago for the first time. Wow, is all I can say. I left it on for about five minutes while soaking in the tub, and I clearly underestimated this toning shampoo, because when I towel dried my hair, there were parts that had turned a light violet color. I have since learned to only use this toning shampoo in moderation, as it really is potent. For toning, I will mix it in with my regular shampoo in my hand, and then leave on for a minute or two, so that I don't end up with purple parts in my hair. But even then, if used too much this way, it does begin to overtone. This is an awesome product though, but I'm still learning how to use it correctly. Very thankful that I found this product though, because my hair is very damaged from over processing at this point, with breakage occurring, and so I must avoid chemical toners at this point, or anything chemically damaging.

on 4/27/2017 10:22:00 AM

This is a super strong toning shampoo.
I have the 1L pump bottle which was a great price ($49.95) for such a large amount of a potent product that you only need a small amount of per use. I can see this lasting me a good two years.

However, I don't think I'll be finishing the bottle..
I think "Violet toning" is the wrong name for this shampoo as it's very blue based which unfortunately results in a greenish-blue tinge in my hair. I find it also builds up and darkens my hair if I don't clarify very regularly.

It's also severely drying.

I prefer the tint of my old Schwarzkopf Igora 9.5-1 which is more of a true Violet, although also slightly drying.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff it amazing! By far the best toning shampoo I ever tried.

Pros:
- it works like salon toning from the first try (first I waited two minutes, not I usually wait five)
- doesn't damage hair
- has a very pleasant smell and thick consistency
- the bottle is huge it will last!
- the price is unbelievably low for the result it gives (I paid about 16USD at official UK website, delivery is free and relatively fast)

Cons:
- I can't think of any

P.S. Some people say shampoo color their palms (it's also written on the bottle that this might happen) - it doesn't color mine. I was afraid to leave shampoo for too long because it really works and hair can become purple, but I'm totally fine with 5 minutes once in every two weeks. Instead of yellowish blond in a month after coloring (no mater which shampoo I use) my hair now remains beige blond while I haven't been at hairdresser for almost 3 months.
Absolute must!

P.S. I find that it's necessary for me to wash hair with normal shampoo after using this one overwise my hair looks too dry before next wash.

on 4/9/2017 4:47:00 PM

Wow, this stuff is STRONG and WORKS! If you have white/platinum hair and leave it on for more than a minute or two, you will have purple hair. I don't mind because I want my hair to be silver, but beware how strong it is! Scent is lovely. Perfect for me. :-)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product works wonders for people with yellowish blonde hair. It is REALLY pigmented so you should watch out with your hands (they will turn purple too). Leaves my hair cool toned without it being dried out.

on 1/15/2017 4:02:00 PM

Best silver-shampoo I've come across.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Hands down the best violet shampoo I ever used. This really takes out all the yellow tones from my hair and it also saved me from having to warm roots after a home dye job.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is expensive, but it is most expensive on websites that aren't the official fudge website. You'll notice that it is way overpriced on amazon--so buy it direct from the UK (they give you free shipping on anything, which is awesome).

This is so purple that it is nearly black in your hands. This is hands down the most effective purple toning shampoo. I don't have platinum hair, I have ombre hair (Asian black hair to ash blonde ombre), and it takes out any yellow/orange tones and even leaves it silvery.

I will get my hair damp, then massage the shampoo into my hair and I will leave it in for 10-15 minutes. If I do this, the toning lasts about 4-5 days. If I just apply it in the shower and leave it for 2-5 minutes while my hair is wet, the toning doesn't last more than 1-2 days, so i really recommend putting it on nearly dry hair and letting it sit.

AMAZING! My blond hair is highlighted and I have used all the high street and high end products but, this is simply the best. I would advise putting the shampoo onto roots a few minutes before lengths as this part of the hair isn't so porous. I left it on for 10 minutes. My hands took on a violet tinge, so I knew it was strong in pigment.
The result is that my hair is brighter, blonder, and some several shades cooler and ashy.
It really is super concentrated, so only needs a small amount. I will definitely use this alternating with my usual shampoo. It is BRILLIANT. I have had toning done professionally and this is on par with a £50 toning treatment.

Popular Shampoos