Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Toning Shampoo

Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Toning Shampoo
Clean Blonde Violet Toning ShampooClean Blonde Violet Toning Shampoo

4.7

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, SodiumLauroyl Sarcosinate, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Amodimethicone,Panthenol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Creatine, PEG-14M, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, DimethylPABAmidopropylLaurdimonium Tosylate, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Hydrolyzed Silk, Keratin, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract,Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol,Trideceth-9 PG Amodimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Silica, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Paullinia Cupana SeedExtract, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, CI 60730.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product works wonders for people with yellowish blonde hair. It is REALLY pigmented so you should watch out with your hands (they will turn purple too). Leaves my hair cool toned without it being dried out.

on 1/15/2017 4:02:00 PM

Best silver-shampoo I've come across.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Hands down the best violet shampoo I ever used. This really takes out all the yellow tones from my hair and it also saved me from having to warm roots after a home dye job.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is expensive, but it is most expensive on websites that aren't the official fudge website. You'll notice that it is way overpriced on amazon--so buy it direct from the UK (they give you free shipping on anything, which is awesome).

This is so purple that it is nearly black in your hands. This is hands down the most effective purple toning shampoo. I don't have platinum hair, I have ombre hair (Asian black hair to ash blonde ombre), and it takes out any yellow/orange tones and even leaves it silvery.

I will get my hair damp, then massage the shampoo into my hair and I will leave it in for 10-15 minutes. If I do this, the toning lasts about 4-5 days. If I just apply it in the shower and leave it for 2-5 minutes while my hair is wet, the toning doesn't last more than 1-2 days, so i really recommend putting it on nearly dry hair and letting it sit.

AMAZING! My blond hair is highlighted and I have used all the high street and high end products but, this is simply the best. I would advise putting the shampoo onto roots a few minutes before lengths as this part of the hair isn't so porous. I left it on for 10 minutes. My hands took on a violet tinge, so I knew it was strong in pigment.
The result is that my hair is brighter, blonder, and some several shades cooler and ashy.
It really is super concentrated, so only needs a small amount. I will definitely use this alternating with my usual shampoo. It is BRILLIANT. I have had toning done professionally and this is on par with a £50 toning treatment.

on 10/11/2016 2:20:00 AM

The best product ever to remove yellow tones, but will Get purple if you have dry ends. I use it tops once a week.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This shampoo has really deep purple pigment and on my hair, removes yellow if I leave it on my hair for 10mins plus. It does not leave a purple colour but my hair doesn't tend to accept colour much anyway. It smells nice and leaves my hair soft unlike other alternatives like loreal Professional Silver and Touch of silver.

on 4/14/2016 2:07:00 PM

First Impressions Review- will adjust as I go!

I bought this shampoo because I have high lift honey blonde hair- from a natural dark brown. When I left the salon my colour was *beautiful* but after hardly any time at all it's gone from having all these lovely complex taupey,almost silvery tones > to gold. Not even a cute gold but a 24k sort of vibe.

I've used the Bleach London Silver Shampoo and the Touch of Silver brand as well. Both were mediocre (and super drying) and I had high hopes for Fudge reading all of the positive material about it online.

So yes it is quite potent and will readily stain your skin and around your fingernails. It lathered really nicely which was a pleasant surprise as the other purple shampoos I have used have been a bit meh when it comes to foaming- it makes it easier to spread around evenly. I left it on for five minutes and it rinsed out easily. No complaints.

The result after a single wash was.... OK. It's knocked down some of the canary stuff but there's still a very warm overall look to my hair. Going off what some people said I was expecting really dramatic things from the get go but if I had to quantify it I'd say it's about a 25-30% change. Which is similar to the other brands I have used. Parts are a brighter blonde but not a toned blonde if you know what I mean. I followed up with my Kerastase conditioner and the condition of my hair afterwards was really quite nice- which is again pleasing because the other silver shampoos have really dried my hair.

Update 2nd Wash:
(I haven't used any other shampoos between. ) Ok so probably another improvement of 5-10% on the first attempt. Which would be a 35-40% improvement overall from using no toning shampoo. The blonde is definitely brighter but again not massively altered in tone. I will keep going!

on 3/12/2016 6:02:00 AM

I bought a litre of this stuff on special and it has lasted me a year so far, so it gets an A+ for potency. Many blondes will have noticed this shampoo is super concentrated and i think given the expense of maintaining a cool toned blonde that puts this as the front runner in the toning world, but it has some drawbacks:
a) it is not cleansing, but is drying. Wash beforehand to clarify and then leave this on, or, to alleviate the drying effect, mix with a deep conditioner and leave it on for about thirty minutes which is what I do.
b) it is more blue based - very effective but the staining from this shampoo (if you are lucky enough to have it stain your hair) tends to be on the green side of things as compared to more violet based toners and anyone who has tried to get green out of their hair knows it is a drawn out and frustrating process.
So I think use it as a mask mixed with a deep conditioner post-cleanse and do not leave it on for too long or it could leave your hair with a greenish hue. But I will keep buying it and use it as a toning pigment to be diluted/mixed accordingly.

on 3/3/2016 1:22:00 AM

After purchasing every blonde toning shampoo or conditioner I could get my hands on over the years (and only one really blowing me away....until it was discontinued) my hair colourist whispered to me that she just buys this one. In her words "It's nothing we sell but it's cheap and it's the absolute best". She has the lightest shade of platinum, silvery hair I've ever seen, so I thought I'd take her word for it.

It. Is. The. Best. Seriously. I've never been able to keep my hair such a beautiful silvery blonde before. By the time I go back to the hairdresser for a touch up, my hair is always yellow - that bothers me more than any root regrowth! But now, all of the yellow is banished from my hair, even if I don't get back to the hairdresser for 8 weeks.

I could kiss this stuff.