Original Moxie Hair Bling High Shine Pomade

Original Moxie Hair Bling High Shine Pomade

4.7

Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Mangifera indica (Mango) Butter, Astrocaryum tucuma (Tucuma) Butter, Cera Flava (Beeswax), Stearic Acid***, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)***, Essential Oils of Bergaptene-Free Citrus bergamia (Bergamot), Citrus racemosa (Pink Grapefruit), Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage), Citrus reticulata blanco var. tangerina (Tangerine), Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla), & Lavandula officinalis (Lavender). *** Natural Source

on 10/2/2015 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has some hold and isn't sticky or heavy feeling on the hair. It actually has some softening abilities and has a nice citrus scent. The shine is great and you only need a small amount. It has a wonderful ingredient list. I think this will last me for a while. I would repurchase.

on 8/2/2015 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this. You only need the smallest amount, and be careful because you can apply too much. This should be more popular than it is, and I definitely wouldn't say it's only for ethnic hair. Anyone could use this, they'd just need to use less. It gives a very nice shine to the hair and also nourishes it.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I would buy this again! I bought a small 3oz. jar from the OM website for $16. I use it as a leave-in conditioner to lock in moisture and style post-wash/rinse. I think it feels great and like the results as much as Darcy's Botanicals Cupuacu pomade, though Bling is a lighter-weight, tack-free, easier to spread option.

PROS: Super soft, very easy to apply and spread. Non-greasy, non-tacky. Leaves hair soft, shiny and bouncy. Nice hold, easy styling. Like the orange bergamot scent. Non-comedogenic, non-irritating. CS was great. A little goes a LONG way. Cute, durable, compact jar.

CONS: Strong clary sage smell! I don't use at night. It's 3oz for $16 - enough said! Wish it had a textured lid for slippery hands like the sample jar does. No better at long-lasting moisture than other products.