COVERGIRL Lash Blast Clump Crusher Water Resistant

3.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

OMG, this stuff is so amazing!!! I can't believe I have been spending double the price for mascara when I could buy this for like $8! I'm so glad I tried it! It lengthens lashes like nobody's business and the best part is NO CLUMPS! I freaking love this stuff! Granted, I use Latisse on my lashes, so they are already pretty long, but when I use this mascara, everyone thinks I'm wearing falsies. My mom uses this mascara and it makes her lashes look amazing too. I love the matte green packaging. It feels good in the hand and the wand is long, which makes it easier to apply with precision. It is water resistant, so it won't run if I cry, but is still easy to remove at the end of the day. I can't recommend this mascara enough! Don't waste your money on high end mascara when you can drive to your local Walmart or drugstore and get a tube for less than 10 bucks. If you don't like it, Walmart accepts returns with a receipt, so it won't affect your wallet. I bet you will not want to return it though. ☺

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my HG lower lash mascara. I have not found one that works as good. It does not flake or smudge. This a a problem that I have because I have watery eyes and under eyes that are oily. It work well as a general everyday mascara as well but its primary function for me is my lower lashes.

I wore this to a wedding and took a nap in the car on the way to the where the it was being held because it was so to be waterproof I was thinking that it was not going to have problems! We got to the wedding venue and I lift my head up off the pillow and I looked into a rear view mirror and I had black eyes! No a good one to try in my opinion

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Black Mascara has been the mascara for me but I wanted to try Brown mascara.
I bought Cover Girl Clump Crusher Brown Mascara...not the water proof kind.
I am very Pleased with it...its a very nice brown color & it does not clump.
It looks good with my L'Oreal Chocolate eye shadow & my brown eyeliner.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wasn't sure about this mascara when I first bought it, but I've been liking it a lot. I purchased it to take to Florida, hoping the water-resistant aspect would prevent melting (spoiler, didn't wear it once, ha), and not wanting it to go bad, I started using it...and it's great! I'm usually a mascara snob and stick to high-end brands, but this drugstore product has pleasantly surprised me -- I reach for it every day. It holds a curl, looks natural-but-better, and doesn't flake or smudge. The black color is also very, very black, perfect for us ladies whose eyelashes go lighter in the summer. I'll finish my tube and repurchase for sure, and I plan to stick with the water-resistant formula because it's summer in the midwest and the humidity is not kind to mascara! EDIT 4/16/18: Upgrading to 5 stars. New favorite mascara! I've repurchased twice and will continue to do so.

Been using this for over a year now, repurchased several times. Tried others, came back. It is just so easy for me to make my lashes separated and not spidery with this. I layer it up two or even three times, still looks good. Removal is easy with a micellar water or with a makeup eraser. It's water resistant not water proof, so if I cry it will flake off but it doesn't make a huge mess. Great mascara.

I have loved this macara for years. It separates my lashes very well and I use this as a base to my better mascara..The brush is awesome and it's super great for lower lashes. I love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the original lash blast volume in the orange tube so I thought I'd try this one just for something different. (The brush looked cool) Anyway, this did not work for me. Now in all fairness, my eyelashes are extremely fussy. They're short, blonde and they point straight down. Eyelash curlers are my best friend so having a mascara hold a curl is pretty much the most important thing I look for in a mascara. Like I said.....fussy eyelashes.....they're annoying. Anyway, this mascara weighed them down. I looked for waterproof but only found water resistant. I did look at other reviews and most said that this does hold a curl, but maybe their lashes aren't as high maintenance as mine because nope.....eyelashes drooped instantly.....not a few hours later.....instantly. The only way I could make this work for me was to layer my original lash blast over it (after I re-curled my lashes.)

The formula seemed nice, I liked the brush and the application so if you don't have annoying straight lashes like myself, this might work for you.

PROS:
- Lengthens lashes
- Doesn't clump, lives up to its name!
- Awesome for lower lashes as well
- Easy to layer
- Dries quickly
- Holds a curl (and I have straight Asian lashes)
- Price is great
- Wand is easy to use

CONS:
- None

So haha, funny story, I actually meant to get the normal version of this mascara. (I was in hurry but really wanted to get this mascara and just grabbed the first tube I saw) Also so far I can only vouch for the formula and wear cuz I haven't tested the water resistance-ness of this yet.

Now for the review: The packaging is really quite ugly. Neon green? Really? But I was really intrigued by the prospect of no clumps, something I have been looking for. Not really a fan of the whole spikey clumped mascara look, but if you are this mascara is not for you. This is the first time a mascara has actually exceeded my expectations. This thing really works! First few uses there are minimal clumps and after the fourth use there is absolutely no clumps! I have a serious problem with above eye smudges, but not with this. and no undereye smudges either btw. My lashes look long and defined and look like I am wearing fake lashes. Seriously love this and you can't beat the price!

Pros: Price
No clumps.
No smudges.
LONG lashes.
Defines lashes, like they are all spread nicely and it looks like you have a lot.
can hold a curl, and gives you one.

Cons: none, so far...

So overall, I will never buy any other mascara again, unless it is the regular version of course. I love this stuff so much. I can do like four layers and still no clumps! Also, this looks great with people who tightline. so definitely will repurchase and recommend. But keep in mind that I don't actually know if it is water resistant or not, but will update.

Update: So I found that this CAN withstand a little bit of water. But only a little. It does say water RESISTANT so you can't really fault it. I am happy to say that I still.really like it and it can hold up to rain which is a must because my city is known for its rain.