Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Matifying Fluid

Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Matifying Fluid

4.4

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Butylene Glycol*, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate*, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalane*, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol*, Parfum (Fragrance), Alcohol*, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Behenic Acid *, Cetyl Behenate*, Caprylyl Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Tocopherol*, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract*, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate*, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Polysorbate 60*, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Orthosiphon Stamineus Leaf Extract*, Maltodextrin*, Xanthan Gum, Oleanolic Acid*.*Origine vegetale - Plant origin.

on 5/7/2017 7:12:00 PM

I have tried EVERYTHING out there to quell my oil slick but sometimes flaky skin. This is by far the BEST product to help with both. In the winter I find I have to use a bit more of it to get the moisture I need. But other than that it's AMAZING.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have acne prone, combination and super sensitive skin. Im a big fan of french skincare products and they worked wonders on my skin including this. Huge fan of caudalie and i super love this moisturizer! This dries matte. It does moisturize my face and depends on the weather,it does mattify the center of my face. I live in a humid/tropical country and if its super hot then i would see shine on the center of my face. But it really does the job. What i love most about this product is its gentleness. Ive tried a ton of moisturizer but my skin kept on reacting so im really thankful for this since this moisturizer treated my skin well. I love the smell of this,its a bit strong but its smells nice to me. I cant live without this! I would recommend this to combination skin only.

on 11/9/2016 2:05:00 PM

This is my favorite light moisturizer by far! It feels super fresh and clean when applied. I have oily T-zone and when I apply this at morning it makes a great difference during the day. My skin looks healthy and clear.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really really like this moisturizer beacuse it keeps my oils at bay and when i dont use it i really see a diference in terms of matte skin! If you have combination to oily but not too oily i would highly recommend it! I think its great to hydrate and mattefiyng at the same time!

on 1/7/2016 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So far, I LOVE this lotion. I have a really oily T-zone (especially my nose), and I've tried tons of products in the past to try to help ease up the shine. However, I've never used anything as effective as this! Yes, the price is steep, but if you just use it on your oily areas, I think it should last. I used to have to blot 9-10 times today, but now I only have to 2-3! Hasn't broken me out yet and I have fairly sensitive skin. Will do an update if it turns out that it is breaking me out, but I've been using it for two weeks and it hasn't yet!

DEFINITELY recommend this product for anyone with terribly oily skin!

on 6/4/2015 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I find Vinosource Matifying Fluid to be an average product. Spreads nicely, doesn't irritate my skin and all but I really didn't find it moisturizing or matifying for that matter.

on 1/10/2015 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product works like a dream!!! The second Caudalie product I have fallen in love with (the other would be Caudalie grape water - which puts to shame all other water facial sprays). I have a very oil t-zone, which is always a challenge for my makeup routine, but Caudalie's mattifying moisturiser is very much up to the task. I can even layer it with a suncreen, and Caudalie's mattifying properties still pulls through.
Pro's
- feels great on my skin
- nice scent
- does mattify indeed
- works well with makeup (I've pretty much ditched primers in favour of this, as this does the same job without the thick, heavy layer)
- simple, practical packaging (easy to carry)
Con's
- none, though I wish they made this available in a bigger size too.

Will definitely repurchase!

Got this a while ago, after the lovely sales lady at Caudalie gave me a sample of their Moisturizing Sorbet. I found that too oily on my face, so I went for the Matifying Fluid.

The price was a little beyond my budget when I first purchased it, so I had been hoping it'd be worth it. The liquid smells alright, and spreads on my face easily, leaving it matte and velvety, exactly as it says. It also absorbs into my skin very quickly and left it feeling refreshed. However, oil control-wise it doesn't seem to have much of an effect on my face - unsure if this is to do with the product, my own sebum secretion, or the humid and damp climate.

It ran out after two months, which was faster than I had expected given the relatively steeper price. When I sliced open the tube, there was actually a substantial amount left clinging on to the tube itself, and I could scrape a small tub of it to continue using it.

It's a nice product overall, but the steep price, how long it lasted, and the fact that there are cheaper alternatives out there means I won't be repurchasing unless I feel like splurging or if there's a sale ongoing.

on 5/25/2014 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Out in the humid sweaty tropical climate i'm currently at now, this is one of the few moisturizers that suit my skin and doesn't break me out. It's really light but i only use a pea amount as i sweat an awful lot in this climate. I have very fine skin prone to whiteheads and eczema, and this fluid has not caused any problems since i started using it one month ago. Will not use it in colder climates though as i gather it won't be moisturizing enough but i have used the other richer vinosource products and love them. Wish the price was cheaper though.

on 5/21/2014 6:48:00 PM

This is a HL product for me. I suffer from pretty dry skin, but cannot stand the feeling of product on my skin. This moisturizing fluid is perfect for me because it sinks into the skin and i cannot feel anything, it completely absorbs and leave a soft untacky feeling behind that i love. Granted i live in about as warm and tropical as a climate can get so maybe if i had to suffer through harsh winters i would need something heavier but i use this morning and night under the SOS serum from the same brand and my skin has never been happier. It is expensive but i would suggest giving it a try, remember girls sephora has a kick ass return policy lol