Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching SerumVinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

4.3

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Squalane*, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Laurate*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. *Origine végétale - plant origin.

on 11/20/2017 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I wouldn't recommend this product. I was happy with my skins texture and thought to myself this product will definitely improve it more..but after using this ive realized i have developed large pores and uneven skin.

AHHH. I love this product, I just hate the price! I bought this in the Winter when I was so desperate to fix my flaking, dehydrated skin. The lady at Sephora suggested this, to put under a moisturizer morning and night (1.5 pumps). Within a week, all of my flakiness and dryness was gone! It feels so refreshing, with a pleasant scent that did not irritate my skin. I also noticed my skin texture and scarring improving. My skin would glow for the first time!

I then switched to just using this nightly to make it last longer. This was expensive stuff for me haha. I used one jar of this in about 1.5 months. It was a sad day when it ran out. Now that the weather is warming up I don't really need extra moisture. I will buy this agin in the winter when my skin needs some extra help.

the first time I tried this product I immediately understood why it was called 'thirst quenching'. my skin literally drank it up and instantly felt hydrated. in the drier months I use this as directed which is to use it under a moisturizer. however, because of how lightweight yet effective this serum is, in the summer months, I use this alone as my moisturizer. my skin is left quenched but never greasy and that's exactly what i'm looking for. the price is pretty hard to swallow at first but you don't even need a full pump of this for your entire face so the product does last. the only thing I don't like? the glass bottle. it definitely gives it a luxe feel but it also brings on anxiety while traveling with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I received a sample of this with a Sephora order, and I loved it so much, I bought the full size. I have very dry skin, and I use this before my moisturizer just to help my skin a little bit more. Sometimes my skin is so dry, it gets flaky in the middle of the day. If I'm wearing foundation, it will flake though that, which is never a good look. This helps my skin to retain enough moisture throughout the day that my makeup actually stays on. Even though this is so moisturizing, it still feels very light, and not at all greasy or oily. It also soaks into my skin almost immediately after applying it, which is great. I've been using this every day for about five months, and it's only about a third gone. This is a great product in every way.

on 3/17/2013 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Lately, my skin has been extra dry and keeps peeling. Traveling has not helped. I have been mixing this at night with a few drops of jojoba oil. I wake up with perfectly happy, hydrated skin. PS: This will not clog pores.

on 11/16/2012 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit- I've stopped buying this as a plain Hyaluronic Acid serum has the same effect. Reviva Labs is $10 ish for a 1 oz bottle and far more concentrated, it does the same job. I will admit that it does not feel as nice as the Caudalie when applied, but for what amounts to a $90 difference I'm ok with using the Reviva.

I've been using this in conjunction with the moisturizers and masque in the series for 6 or so months. We'd just moved a few states away, and the skin on my face was so uncomfortable- cystic acne, irritation, dryness, excessive patchy oily spots. I've had oily skin nearly all of my life so this was odd.
I love Caudalie products- they never irritate my skin, so we went Sephora to find something new. I was lucky enough that a Caudalie rep who really knew her stuff was there that day. She said that I had serious surface dehydration and recommended the serum in addition to the moisturizer. I tried the moisturizer alone and with a sample of the serum and I can honestly say- it makes a huge difference! my face is just happy with it. It really improves surface moisture and helps decrease the irritation. I'm on my 4th bottle at the moment, and use it twice daily. When I stop I have problems with my skin. The only complaint I have is that the remainder is difficult to get out of the glass bottle.