Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

3.0

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Squalane*, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Laurate*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. *Origine végétale - plant origin.

on 7/19/2016 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have: Oily, dehydrated skin that is prone to blackheads on my chin and a few on my cheeks. I exfoliate regularly & use high quality skincare.

I cannot say if this is a good or bad product on its own. I do know that it helps seal in moisture throughout the day when it's used with another serum on top, followed by a cream moisturizer and or sealed with a high quality facial oil. This helps my skin stay hydrated for a longer period of time and I can see a very subtle plumpness but there is definitely no long-term benefit of this product. Essentially, I use it as a toner or to really build up a layer of serious moisture. I think it's false advertising to say this is a serum.

As for other aspects of the product:
It's a very thin liquid that smells like fresh grape leaves, is a milky white color, and comes in a glass bottle with a pump. The packaging looks great but the product is way to expensive for what you get. Giving it a two because of the pleasant experience and I can see a subtle plumpness. I won't purchase again. I used the entire bottle.

It does what it says on the bottle - moisturise! Smells good and is easily absorbed. I like it because it has given my dehydrated skin the moisture it needed.

HOWEVER, the bottle does not last very long at all. It's been 4 weeks and I'm almost done with the bottle! I use it twice a day, one pump each time... I'll be looking for other serums when this is done. Not that this isn't good, but I would it has solved my dehydrated skin and I would like to try some other serums with additional benefits (anti-ageing, brightening skin etc.).

on 11/24/2012 4:46:00 PM

Very light as a serum......almost feels like a regular lotion to my skin....doesn't bother my face but i need something more rich.........