Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching SerumVinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

4.1

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Squalane*, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Laurate*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. *Origine végétale - plant origin.

on 3/5/2017 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have dehydrated and pretty oily skin and this girl at Sephora recommended I put this before my moisturizer (I use the La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat) and at first I wasn't too crazy about it because I still felt my skin was pretty oily but honestly I gave it time and this is definitely one of my HG. It really sinks in your skin, makes you feel fresh without the weird sticky.Quantity wise, 1 pump of this product covers my entire face and neck and I've had it for 2 months or so and I've used about 1/4 of it so it's pretty decent and as for the price it's a little expensive but I can't complain because it a great product and let's face it nobody wants to put cheap crap on their face. Also, it comes in a glass bottle so you have to be a little more careful not to drop it (considering I'm a huge cluts). So overall this product is AWESOME and I will definitely be repurchasing :))

on 1/12/2016 2:33:00 AM

made my skin glow, very moisturising without being oily.

on 8/31/2015 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Really great as a boost for dry skin. Some days, a light moisturizer by itself just doesn't cut it so I like to put this on first. Very hydrating, skin looks better with it on. Plus it smells divine. I have a sensitive nose and very sensitive skin, and I have no problems with this product. Love the pump and the look of the bottle....very classy.

I recommend using this with the moisturizing sorbet. Very light on the skin, and quite hydrating.

on 4/16/2015 3:24:00 PM

Hydration saver for the cold months.
I bought it two times in fall and it lasts up to late spring.
I apply right after toner while skin is still damp so I use half of pump.
Didn't clog my pores and didn't cause any sensitivity problems.

My skin is combination: oily T-zone, dry cheeks, very dehydrated during colder months, prone to pores clogging

For comparison: this was for me much better than Caudalie vinoperfect serum, Vichy idealia, Vichy Aqualia Thermal and The body shop vitamin E serum.

If I don't find something cheaper that I love as much as I do this, I'll repurchase next fall.

EDIT: tried Laneige Water Bank essence which is an amazing replacement for this and is much cheaper, otherwise the performace is the same.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Much like the reviewer below, I love this serum, but hate the price! I got it just a month ago (after researching in many places including here) and I am halfway through my bottle. I try to spread that one pump of it as much as I can! I I am dehydrated, but combination AND sensitive, so while I had a lot of problematic peeling areas in my forehead, chin and really noticeable expression marks because of the dryness in my mouth area, I also had super oily cheeks. So I looked up a serum that was oil-free specifically for dehydrated skin and a moisturizer for sensitive, combination skin. I have been using this along with the Nuxe Crme Frache de Beaut Light for combination skin day and night and my skin hasn't felt this good in ages. It feels soft, plump, doesn't peel, is looking considerably less oily and my makeup looks amazing on top of it.

Problem is the combination of the two comes at over 50 and while I know many people spend that on one serum alone...I can't possibly afford it.

I think I might repurchase it but only use it at night and look up a lighter serum for the daytime, because I have fallen in love, but my skin is feeling so much better now so I can probably get away with using it once a day.

on 2/15/2014 4:04:00 PM

I have combination skin with really dry skin on and around the nose, so it looks really obvious and scaly. I tried many moisturizers before, so I was very skeptical when the Sephora sales lady recommended to use this along with the sorbet, especially with that price tag, but I figured why not. It's been 4 months now and I can safely say it has made a huge difference. Not only my dry areas are gone, but it has also eliminated the redness on my cheeks and my skin tone looks more even now! The texture is so light and feels refreshing and hydrating on the skin. I put it on and I feel more awake and ready to face the day.

I have already repurchased it 3 times, so my only gripe is that it finishes so quickly. One bottle would last you barely a month if you use it day and night everyday. I now only use it during the day and use Simple night cream at night. All in all though, I'd definitely repurchase it again and again, even though Caudalie is not sold in my country.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

First off, I have oily skin that gets dried out in winter. (Combo of age and super cold winters.) I also have issues with eczema. I really like this serum for the reason that it sinks right in and makes my skin soft without a greasy residue or heavy feeling.

Actually, I have been really enjoying Caudalie's Vinosource line in general. But, this serum has been really fantastic this winter with keeping my skin from getting overly dry. In the summer months, I will use it alone as a night time moisturizer but in the winter will layer it with another cream.

The packaging is nice. The dropper works well. I took off a lippie for a glass bottle. If I ever dropped it, it would be a goner.

I do plan on repurchasing when I am out, which will be soon.

on 1/20/2014 10:21:00 PM

my skin loves it during dry weather.
love the smell and how it feels when i put it on.
fair price for the quality of product.
cannot live without.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I know it can be a bit steep but this is a saviour product. For the quality of the product the price is reasonable. This is possibly one of my favourite products of all time. I got it in a glossy box a while ago and was surprised at 1. how amazing it is and 2. how long it lasts. That sample lasted me half a year - I didn't use it all the time, only when my skin was feeling particularly dry and tight. As soon as I had the money I bought it straight away.

I am so happy with it. My skin is quite dry and prone to a few spots here and there. Before I started using this product my skin was getting progressively drier with the start of winter. My skin is ridiculously better now, I love it so much. I can't actually recommend this enough. Brilliant product.

on 11/18/2013 12:25:00 AM

This is one of the best skincare products I've ever used, and I've tried so many over the years. I started using this on a regular basis when my skin dried out really severely from using acne treatments. I had received a sample tube via Sephora VIB points and it was neglected until this point. With so many dry flakes and itchiness to my skin, I searched through my skincare collection to find something to help, as my usual moisturizer wasn't cutting it. I used this for about a week and my skin felt so relieved. No more dry flakes and it had helped level out the balance of my skin so much that I can't help but attribute this product to be partially what helped clear up my skin. Needless to say, I wanted to make sure to keep this product on hand. I ran through my sample size just in time for Sephora's VIB sale and picked this up for 20% off. It also included a matching eye serum as a bonus which I like, but haven't used long enough to fully appreciate yet.
Since using it for about three weeks my skin is very smooth, hydrated, even and clear!
I use it morning and night, sometimes using Mario Badescu Buffering lotion underneath if I have a spot, and then follow with Cremo moisturizer over the serum. I'm really liking this combination and I can't see myself straying from this anytime soon.
I will say that it's not the cheapest, although it could be a lot more expensive. The packaging is great, without a pump I would use way too much but I really only need a single pump of this to cover my whole face and neck. So glad that I decided to finally use up some of my points on the sample kit with this, otherwise I'm pretty sure it would remain a hidden gem from me in the midst of all the high end skincare products at Sephora.