Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

4.1

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Squalane*, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Laurate*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. *Origine végétale - plant origin.

on 3/5/2017 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have dehydrated and pretty oily skin and this girl at Sephora recommended I put this before my moisturizer (I use the La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat) and at first I wasn't too crazy about it because I still felt my skin was pretty oily but honestly I gave it time and this is definitely one of my HG. It really sinks in your skin, makes you feel fresh without the weird sticky.Quantity wise, 1 pump of this product covers my entire face and neck and I've had it for 2 months or so and I've used about 1/4 of it so it's pretty decent and as for the price it's a little expensive but I can't complain because it a great product and let's face it nobody wants to put cheap crap on their face. Also, it comes in a glass bottle so you have to be a little more careful not to drop it (considering I'm a huge cluts). So overall this product is AWESOME and I will definitely be repurchasing :))

on 2/22/2017 1:57:00 AM

Got this as a birthday present from Sephora!
Thought it smelled nice and was very hydrating - great for all skin types.

Swatches/Photos on the blog and first impressions!

Based on the consistency of the serum and color, I thought that this would be a creamy rich and hydrating serum. Surprise! It's watery and not hydrating. I like their Resveratrol line a lot and thought that I would like this too.

on 6/18/2016 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

My skin is instantly plump after this, gets deep inside my skin because it's watery and just yummy, so far I really like it, instantly brighter skin.

on 1/12/2016 2:33:00 AM

made my skin glow, very moisturising without being oily.

on 12/23/2015 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

While not the worst serum I have ever tried, it's FAR from the best. I am totally unimpressed by this product.

This was way too thin and I had no noticeble moisture or benefits at all (I used it for 2 weeks). While I love the idea of using products with Resveratrol in them but the issue with this product (and line honestly) is that it doesn't have enough in it to do anything at all. I think I'd be a lot better off rubbing a good organic red wine into my face as a treatment mask, washing off and adding a nice moisturizer. Yeah, not for me at all. Glad I had/used my deluxe sample instead of purchasing this at $50 or I woulda been mad as heck!

on 8/31/2015 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Really great as a boost for dry skin. Some days, a light moisturizer by itself just doesn't cut it so I like to put this on first. Very hydrating, skin looks better with it on. Plus it smells divine. I have a sensitive nose and very sensitive skin, and I have no problems with this product. Love the pump and the look of the bottle....very classy.

I recommend using this with the moisturizing sorbet. Very light on the skin, and quite hydrating.

on 4/16/2015 3:24:00 PM

Hydration saver for the cold months.
I bought it two times in fall and it lasts up to late spring.
I apply right after toner while skin is still damp so I use half of pump.
Didn't clog my pores and didn't cause any sensitivity problems.

My skin is combination: oily T-zone, dry cheeks, very dehydrated during colder months, prone to pores clogging

For comparison: this was for me much better than Caudalie vinoperfect serum, Vichy idealia, Vichy Aqualia Thermal and The body shop vitamin E serum.

If I don't find something cheaper that I love as much as I do this, I'll repurchase next fall.

EDIT: tried Laneige Water Bank essence which is an amazing replacement for this and is much cheaper, otherwise the performace is the same.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Much like the reviewer below, I love this serum, but hate the price! I got it just a month ago (after researching in many places including here) and I am halfway through my bottle. I try to spread that one pump of it as much as I can! I I am dehydrated, but combination AND sensitive, so while I had a lot of problematic peeling areas in my forehead, chin and really noticeable expression marks because of the dryness in my mouth area, I also had super oily cheeks. So I looked up a serum that was oil-free specifically for dehydrated skin and a moisturizer for sensitive, combination skin. I have been using this along with the Nuxe Crme Frache de Beaut Light for combination skin day and night and my skin hasn't felt this good in ages. It feels soft, plump, doesn't peel, is looking considerably less oily and my makeup looks amazing on top of it.

Problem is the combination of the two comes at over 50 and while I know many people spend that on one serum alone...I can't possibly afford it.

I think I might repurchase it but only use it at night and look up a lighter serum for the daytime, because I have fallen in love, but my skin is feeling so much better now so I can probably get away with using it once a day.

on 2/10/2015 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Decent serum, it moisturizes well without irritating my skin. The formula is light and sinks into your skin after a few minutes which makes it good for both a day time and night time serum that isn't heavy at all. And because its quite light, I wouldn't say its extremely "Thirst Quenching" but definitely moisturizing enough even for winter as a serum before moisturizer. Another plus is that I did not break out after using this.