Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

4.5

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Squalane*, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Laurate*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. *Origine végétale - plant origin.

on 1/19/2016 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am using this serum mornings and evenings with Caudelie Vinosource Recovery cream.
It does really help to moisture skin better. It leaves my skin calm, with no irritations and breakouts. However, I don't think it will work for someone with very dry and dehydrated skin. Sometimes I was feeling like there was not enough moisture for me.

on 11/18/2014 3:07:00 PM

Well I've just finished my first bottle of this serum and I thought to come here and right a review. It lasted me exactly 2 months,by using it morning and evening before my moisturizer, one pump for face and neck. I must say that I liked the fact that it sunk right away without leaving any kind of residue on my skin but at the same time I'm not sure if it has done anything good for my skin... That is why I'm not planning to repurchase it in the near future.

on 10/4/2014 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm not sure if I would repurchase this at this point. I've been using it since May. Yes, my bottle has lasted me for about five months and I've just reached the halfway mark.
I don't have dry skin, and I'm not really sure if it's dehydrated. It's oily and acne prone. However, despite me having oily skin, I still add hydrating products to my skin after I learned that stripping your skin and not adding sufficient hydration makes it oilier. Anyway! I wanted to try out a serum and tested this out in the store and it seemed light enough for my needs. I use this only once a day- in the evening and I follow up with an oil (Vitamin E Oil from The Body Shop or Josie Maran Argan Oil) as a moisturizer after this and I find it works very well, but it might be an unnecessary (and quite expensive) step. I'm not in a situation where I can spend $65 on something that I'm not sure is doing anything.
My skin didn't have any reactions to this such as acne or anything like that. I found something that seems very similar in texture from The Body Shop called "Nutriganics Smoothing Serum" due to Caroline Hirons. To be quite honest, The Body Shop product probably works just as well for me, but I suppose we'll see after I run out of this Caudalie product to see if my skin really misses it.

This is working wonderfully well on my oily but dehydrated skin. It is evening everything out, and definitely is acting like a cool drink of water on the more parched areas of my skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Really love this product, I use this in the am after washing and my skin feels calmer and smoother, definitely hydrated. Although I have really oily skin it has been dry and tight feeling lately so I tried this, I'm glad I did. The serum is very fluid and one pump covers my face and neck, it sinks right in. I will sometimes mix this serum in with my Vinexpert Firming Serum that I use at night if I need added moisture. And of course it is non-comedogenic which is a must for me, I will repurchase :)

on 3/14/2013 1:29:00 AM

I'm obsessed with skincare, and serums in particular, but I've never found one like this. Somehow it really calms my skin, and keeps it both hydrated and clear. This isn't an anti-acne product, but it works way better than anything that's supposed to target breakouts for me! LOVE. I'll never go back to anything else. Genuine holy grail product.

on 2/17/2013 6:53:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

another great caudalie product! since i've been using this my skin is not only looking a lot more alive, it's also soothed, less redness and irritation and much finer texture. it just feels really soft. i use it morning and night after my toner and before my any moisturiser. my anyways dry skin also gets really dehydrated in the winter with all the central heating etc and this is helping me combat the effect and avoiding using mineral oil based creams since it preps my skin well for any following moisturiser. if you have sensitive/dehydrated/dull winter skin i highly recommend this serum!

on 12/18/2012 9:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I had a deluxe sample of this, and once I used it up I had to buy the full size! I have dehydrated skin, and in the winter especially it gets pretty bad. This serum feels light, definitely light enough to wear during the day. It's moisturizing enough that I think in the summer I may not even need a moisturizer on top. For now though, a layer of CeraVe cream locks this in, and my skins stays soft and hydrated all day. It smells nice and light, and it sinks in well. It can feel a teensy but sticky, but only if you use too much. I love the pump bottle as well.