Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

4.2

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Squalane*, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Laurate*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. *Origine végétale - plant origin.

on 11/20/2017 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I wouldn't recommend this product. I was happy with my skins texture and thought to myself this product will definitely improve it more..but after using this ive realized i have developed large pores and uneven skin.

on 6/18/2016 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

My skin is instantly plump after this, gets deep inside my skin because it's watery and just yummy, so far I really like it, instantly brighter skin.

on 8/31/2015 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Really great as a boost for dry skin. Some days, a light moisturizer by itself just doesn't cut it so I like to put this on first. Very hydrating, skin looks better with it on. Plus it smells divine. I have a sensitive nose and very sensitive skin, and I have no problems with this product. Love the pump and the look of the bottle....very classy.

I recommend using this with the moisturizing sorbet. Very light on the skin, and quite hydrating.

on 2/10/2015 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Decent serum, it moisturizes well without irritating my skin. The formula is light and sinks into your skin after a few minutes which makes it good for both a day time and night time serum that isn't heavy at all. And because its quite light, I wouldn't say its extremely "Thirst Quenching" but definitely moisturizing enough even for winter as a serum before moisturizer. Another plus is that I did not break out after using this.

on 10/2/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I've recently taken it upon myself to be a more conscious consumer when it comes to animal tested products. And so, I've ceased buying many of my usual favourite products ( MAC, URBAN DECAY, ESTEE LAUDER, etc), in favour of CRUELTY FREE products.

Glad to report: CAUDALIE is not animal tested.
I decided to give this serum a go, after having IPL done to my face for hyper-pigmentation.
I needed a moisturizer and tried this one in Sephora and instantly loved the pleasant sent and texture.

The texture if very milky and light and my skin absorbs in quickly.
It feels incredible going on and my skin truly DRINKS THIS UP. It truly is a QUENCHING sérum! I love how it feels as it's applied and hours after. I do reapply a few times a day while I am "healing" from the IPL. I imagine, this isn't dense enough for harsh Canadian winters, but for now, it's perfect. LOVE the scent. Would certainlly buy this again and even try some other products from the same line.

on 1/3/2013 3:08:00 PM

Love love love this product. I have a quite dry skin but sensitive skin. It is so light weight that I didn't know it was doing that much of work at the first week of using it. But I realized that my skin was kind of glowing later and this was the only change in my skin care regime. My skin was more hydrated, no dry patches around my nose or lips but it was not being greasy at all. I don't know what it does, but it hydrates my skin from underneath, kind of feeling - my facial skin feels comfortable!

The smell is divine as well. The packaging is nice too - glass bottle with a pump that gives out perfect amount of product!

Only one con is that it runs out relatively faster than thicker serums cuz I use quite a lot of products - maybe two pumps - at one usage. But it does an awesome job, so I am getting this one again for sure!