Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching SerumVinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Squalane*, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Laurate*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. *Origine végétale - plant origin.

A very good hydrating serum, lightweight yet powerfull. I like to use it in winter, when my skin tends to the dry side. It's very similar to Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum, which does the same thing for a lesser price.

on 11/20/2017 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I wouldn't recommend this product. I was happy with my skins texture and thought to myself this product will definitely improve it more..but after using this ive realized i have developed large pores and uneven skin.

on 2/22/2017 1:57:00 AM

Got this as a birthday present from Sephora!
Thought it smelled nice and was very hydrating - great for all skin types.

Swatches/Photos on the blog and first impressions!

Based on the consistency of the serum and color, I thought that this would be a creamy rich and hydrating serum. Surprise! It's watery and not hydrating. I like their Resveratrol line a lot and thought that I would like this too.

on 8/31/2015 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Really great as a boost for dry skin. Some days, a light moisturizer by itself just doesn't cut it so I like to put this on first. Very hydrating, skin looks better with it on. Plus it smells divine. I have a sensitive nose and very sensitive skin, and I have no problems with this product. Love the pump and the look of the bottle....very classy.

I recommend using this with the moisturizing sorbet. Very light on the skin, and quite hydrating.

AHHH. I love this product, I just hate the price! I bought this in the Winter when I was so desperate to fix my flaking, dehydrated skin. The lady at Sephora suggested this, to put under a moisturizer morning and night (1.5 pumps). Within a week, all of my flakiness and dryness was gone! It feels so refreshing, with a pleasant scent that did not irritate my skin. I also noticed my skin texture and scarring improving. My skin would glow for the first time!

I then switched to just using this nightly to make it last longer. This was expensive stuff for me haha. I used one jar of this in about 1.5 months. It was a sad day when it ran out. Now that the weather is warming up I don't really need extra moisture. I will buy this agin in the winter when my skin needs some extra help.

on 2/10/2015 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Decent serum, it moisturizes well without irritating my skin. The formula is light and sinks into your skin after a few minutes which makes it good for both a day time and night time serum that isn't heavy at all. And because its quite light, I wouldn't say its extremely "Thirst Quenching" but definitely moisturizing enough even for winter as a serum before moisturizer. Another plus is that I did not break out after using this.

on 8/28/2014 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Well nothing hydrates the skin like the way hyaluronic acid does, but the problem with this serum is that you don't actually "see" that your skin has been hydrated.If you have dry-combination skin ,you might even get some bumps on the dry areas where the skin feels tight on the surface . I think it's better to mix it with another oil-free cream of Caudalie to get a thicker consistency that would create a barrier on the skin.
Many have considered this to be a life saver so it's hard to speak for others with different skin condition . I still believe that HA is a key ingredient in moisturizers .

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is magic! I'm usually super skeptical, particularly of natural/botanical lines, but I am so impressed by this product. I got this in gratis (I work at sephora, but my opinions are my own). This does exactly what it says, it hydrates. Sounds simple enough, but so many hydrating products don't hydrate. I love chemical exfoliants and you must hydrate skin after doing chemical masks/peels/scrubs. I have normal to dry skin, with redness and sun damage. The amazing thing about this product is that 1) it does what it says, it hydrates without stinging, burning or making my skin red; 2) it's easy to use, one pump for face, neck and chest; 3) nice packaging, not bulky or overly fancy; 4) it plays well with others, I.e., I can put any moisturizer, primer, ss, or foundation on top of it without peeling, pilling, or patchiness (this is my pet peeve as I do wear 7 layers of goop on my face at any given moment); and, 5) it smells amazing, a lightly scented spa smell (I enjoy good fragrance in my skincare, it doesn't irritate my skin, I realize it's not necessary, but what is "necessary"?). When I run out (which won't be for a while, I've been using it day and night for a month and maybe an eighth is used up? I don't apply at night 1x a week when I do an overnight moisture mask) I will pay for a bottle, I would pay twice retail for this quiet magic in a bottle. And yes, unless you're not dehydrated much and you're oily all over, you still need a moisturizer on top! Luckily this stuff pairs well with all kinds of moisturizers, gel based, shea butter based, wax based, cream, oils, etc.

It does what it says on the bottle - moisturise! Smells good and is easily absorbed. I like it because it has given my dehydrated skin the moisture it needed.

HOWEVER, the bottle does not last very long at all. It's been 4 weeks and I'm almost done with the bottle! I use it twice a day, one pump each time... I'll be looking for other serums when this is done. Not that this isn't good, but I would it has solved my dehydrated skin and I would like to try some other serums with additional benefits (anti-ageing, brightening skin etc.).