Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching SerumVinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

4.1

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Squalane*, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Laurate*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. *Origine végétale - plant origin.

on 1/31/2018 8:39:00 AM

I actually love this serum. I use one pump twice a day under my Shiseido Bio-Performance Revitalizing cream. It adds the hydration I need but can be slightly pore clogging if I use more than the one pump so I don't over do it. Keep in mind I have extremely picky skin. My only complaint is how quickly I go through a bottle and it's not cheap. This product is the sole reason I am a Sephora VIB Rouge. I'd rather skip the Rouge status and save some money but since so many products either don't hydrate at all or break me out I'll keep using it until I find something better.

on 3/5/2017 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have dehydrated and pretty oily skin and this girl at Sephora recommended I put this before my moisturizer (I use the La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat) and at first I wasn't too crazy about it because I still felt my skin was pretty oily but honestly I gave it time and this is definitely one of my HG. It really sinks in your skin, makes you feel fresh without the weird sticky.Quantity wise, 1 pump of this product covers my entire face and neck and I've had it for 2 months or so and I've used about 1/4 of it so it's pretty decent and as for the price it's a little expensive but I can't complain because it a great product and let's face it nobody wants to put cheap crap on their face. Also, it comes in a glass bottle so you have to be a little more careful not to drop it (considering I'm a huge cluts). So overall this product is AWESOME and I will definitely be repurchasing :))

on 2/22/2017 1:57:00 AM

Got this as a birthday present from Sephora!
Thought it smelled nice and was very hydrating - great for all skin types.

Swatches/Photos on the blog and first impressions!

Based on the consistency of the serum and color, I thought that this would be a creamy rich and hydrating serum. Surprise! It's watery and not hydrating. I like their Resveratrol line a lot and thought that I would like this too.

on 7/19/2016 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have: Oily, dehydrated skin that is prone to blackheads on my chin and a few on my cheeks. I exfoliate regularly & use high quality skincare.

I cannot say if this is a good or bad product on its own. I do know that it helps seal in moisture throughout the day when it's used with another serum on top, followed by a cream moisturizer and or sealed with a high quality facial oil. This helps my skin stay hydrated for a longer period of time and I can see a very subtle plumpness but there is definitely no long-term benefit of this product. Essentially, I use it as a toner or to really build up a layer of serious moisture. I think it's false advertising to say this is a serum.

As for other aspects of the product:
It's a very thin liquid that smells like fresh grape leaves, is a milky white color, and comes in a glass bottle with a pump. The packaging looks great but the product is way to expensive for what you get. Giving it a two because of the pleasant experience and I can see a subtle plumpness. I won't purchase again. I used the entire bottle.

on 1/19/2016 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am using this serum mornings and evenings with Caudelie Vinosource Recovery cream.
It does really help to moisture skin better. It leaves my skin calm, with no irritations and breakouts. However, I don't think it will work for someone with very dry and dehydrated skin. Sometimes I was feeling like there was not enough moisture for me.

on 1/12/2016 2:33:00 AM

made my skin glow, very moisturising without being oily.

on 12/23/2015 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

While not the worst serum I have ever tried, it's FAR from the best. I am totally unimpressed by this product.

This was way too thin and I had no noticeble moisture or benefits at all (I used it for 2 weeks). While I love the idea of using products with Resveratrol in them but the issue with this product (and line honestly) is that it doesn't have enough in it to do anything at all. I think I'd be a lot better off rubbing a good organic red wine into my face as a treatment mask, washing off and adding a nice moisturizer. Yeah, not for me at all. Glad I had/used my deluxe sample instead of purchasing this at $50 or I woulda been mad as heck!

on 4/16/2015 3:24:00 PM

Hydration saver for the cold months.
I bought it two times in fall and it lasts up to late spring.
I apply right after toner while skin is still damp so I use half of pump.
Didn't clog my pores and didn't cause any sensitivity problems.

My skin is combination: oily T-zone, dry cheeks, very dehydrated during colder months, prone to pores clogging

For comparison: this was for me much better than Caudalie vinoperfect serum, Vichy idealia, Vichy Aqualia Thermal and The body shop vitamin E serum.

If I don't find something cheaper that I love as much as I do this, I'll repurchase next fall.

EDIT: tried Laneige Water Bank essence which is an amazing replacement for this and is much cheaper, otherwise the performace is the same.

AHHH. I love this product, I just hate the price! I bought this in the Winter when I was so desperate to fix my flaking, dehydrated skin. The lady at Sephora suggested this, to put under a moisturizer morning and night (1.5 pumps). Within a week, all of my flakiness and dryness was gone! It feels so refreshing, with a pleasant scent that did not irritate my skin. I also noticed my skin texture and scarring improving. My skin would glow for the first time!

I then switched to just using this nightly to make it last longer. This was expensive stuff for me haha. I used one jar of this in about 1.5 months. It was a sad day when it ran out. Now that the weather is warming up I don't really need extra moisture. I will buy this agin in the winter when my skin needs some extra help.