Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching SerumVinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

4.3

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Squalane*, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Laurate*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. *Origine végétale - plant origin.

on 1/31/2018 8:39:00 AM

I actually love this serum. I use one pump twice a day under my Shiseido Bio-Performance Revitalizing cream. It adds the hydration I need but can be slightly pore clogging if I use more than the one pump so I don't over do it. Keep in mind I have extremely picky skin. My only complaint is how quickly I go through a bottle and it's not cheap. This product is the sole reason I am a Sephora VIB Rouge. I'd rather skip the Rouge status and save some money but since so many products either don't hydrate at all or break me out I'll keep using it until I find something better.

A very good hydrating serum, lightweight yet powerfull. I like to use it in winter, when my skin tends to the dry side. It's very similar to Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum, which does the same thing for a lesser price.

on 2/22/2017 1:57:00 AM

Got this as a birthday present from Sephora!
Thought it smelled nice and was very hydrating - great for all skin types.

Swatches/Photos on the blog and first impressions!

on 1/12/2016 2:33:00 AM

made my skin glow, very moisturising without being oily.

on 8/31/2015 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Really great as a boost for dry skin. Some days, a light moisturizer by itself just doesn't cut it so I like to put this on first. Very hydrating, skin looks better with it on. Plus it smells divine. I have a sensitive nose and very sensitive skin, and I have no problems with this product. Love the pump and the look of the bottle....very classy.

I recommend using this with the moisturizing sorbet. Very light on the skin, and quite hydrating.

on 4/16/2015 3:24:00 PM

Hydration saver for the cold months.
I bought it two times in fall and it lasts up to late spring.
I apply right after toner while skin is still damp so I use half of pump.
Didn't clog my pores and didn't cause any sensitivity problems.

My skin is combination: oily T-zone, dry cheeks, very dehydrated during colder months, prone to pores clogging

For comparison: this was for me much better than Caudalie vinoperfect serum, Vichy idealia, Vichy Aqualia Thermal and The body shop vitamin E serum.

If I don't find something cheaper that I love as much as I do this, I'll repurchase next fall.

EDIT: tried Laneige Water Bank essence which is an amazing replacement for this and is much cheaper, otherwise the performace is the same.

AHHH. I love this product, I just hate the price! I bought this in the Winter when I was so desperate to fix my flaking, dehydrated skin. The lady at Sephora suggested this, to put under a moisturizer morning and night (1.5 pumps). Within a week, all of my flakiness and dryness was gone! It feels so refreshing, with a pleasant scent that did not irritate my skin. I also noticed my skin texture and scarring improving. My skin would glow for the first time!

I then switched to just using this nightly to make it last longer. This was expensive stuff for me haha. I used one jar of this in about 1.5 months. It was a sad day when it ran out. Now that the weather is warming up I don't really need extra moisture. I will buy this agin in the winter when my skin needs some extra help.

on 2/10/2015 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Decent serum, it moisturizes well without irritating my skin. The formula is light and sinks into your skin after a few minutes which makes it good for both a day time and night time serum that isn't heavy at all. And because its quite light, I wouldn't say its extremely "Thirst Quenching" but definitely moisturizing enough even for winter as a serum before moisturizer. Another plus is that I did not break out after using this.

on 11/18/2014 3:07:00 PM

Well I've just finished my first bottle of this serum and I thought to come here and right a review. It lasted me exactly 2 months,by using it morning and evening before my moisturizer, one pump for face and neck. I must say that I liked the fact that it sunk right away without leaving any kind of residue on my skin but at the same time I'm not sure if it has done anything good for my skin... That is why I'm not planning to repurchase it in the near future.

on 5/15/2014 11:22:00 AM

I received a generous sample of this at Sephora (first time I've received a sample in a Sephora store). I have very dry, dehydrated cheeks and an oily t-zone, but my skin is also somewhat sensitive. A winning combination. I find the texture of this to be similar to a light moisturizer, which is unusual for a serum, but the bottom line is that it isn't nearly moisturizing, or "quenching" enough for my cheeks.