Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

Filtered by skin type : Other
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching SerumVinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Squalane*, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Laurate*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. *Origine végétale - plant origin.

on 10/2/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I've recently taken it upon myself to be a more conscious consumer when it comes to animal tested products. And so, I've ceased buying many of my usual favourite products ( MAC, URBAN DECAY, ESTEE LAUDER, etc), in favour of CRUELTY FREE products.

Glad to report: CAUDALIE is not animal tested.
I decided to give this serum a go, after having IPL done to my face for hyper-pigmentation.
I needed a moisturizer and tried this one in Sephora and instantly loved the pleasant sent and texture.

The texture if very milky and light and my skin absorbs in quickly.
It feels incredible going on and my skin truly DRINKS THIS UP. It truly is a QUENCHING sérum! I love how it feels as it's applied and hours after. I do reapply a few times a day while I am "healing" from the IPL. I imagine, this isn't dense enough for harsh Canadian winters, but for now, it's perfect. LOVE the scent. Would certainlly buy this again and even try some other products from the same line.

on 3/4/2013 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product & have repurchased, it doesn't over promise & has a shining ingredient list, in fact I think it understates it's great properties. Below is a short summary of the ingredients:

-Grape fruit water, potent antioxidant, 1 of the best anti-aging ingredient, it's can't reverse aged skin, but it can delay it.
-Hyaluronic Acid- great moisturizer
-Glycerin, common emollient, attracts water from air to skin
-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Squalane--more emollients
-Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, tells skin cell what to do (to behave better), especiially good if combined with anti oxidant, which this serum has
-Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate--plant based preservatives, good for people who hate parabens (which I don't really mind)
-Other thickening & bonding agents

Other bonuses:
-Made in France so no animal testing!
-Most ingredients are plant based means less animal derived ingredients.

I took 1 point off packaging because I prefer opage coiner which protects antioxidants better. It is very light weight, ultra moisturizing, sinks in well & quick, makes my less oily, I love it. I really think it would work great for all skin types (especially dehydrated & dry skin) because of it's light texture & anti-oxidant is a all around great ingredient. I recommend to to add another layer of moisturizer unless you have super oily skin.