Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

4.5

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Squalane*, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Laurate*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. *Origine végétale - plant origin.

on 1/20/2014 10:21:00 PM

my skin loves it during dry weather.
love the smell and how it feels when i put it on.
fair price for the quality of product.
cannot live without.

on 2/6/2013 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

It's a good serum. I bought it twice and sampled before I purchased which I always recommend especially for super sensitive skin. It doesn't irritate me. It actually soothed and calmed my skin down after a particularly bad reaction to LPR Cicaplast. I used it in conjuction with Caudalie's moisturising cream mask which is a great product, to heal my skin. Being very sensitive to perfumed products, I was surprised that the fragrance in this serum didn't cause me any trouble. It does get the hydration level of your skin up within a few days. I typically use it in the morning as I don't like to put on a lot of stuff at night. If you are really dry you may want to put an emollient cream on top, maybe on your dry areas like the cheeks. I sometimes use Allergenics cream for that purpose but once your moisture levels are up, you may not need it. I usually use it on its own. Pressing it on your skin seems to yield better results rather than rubbing it in. It's not cheap but as you need only little it's economical. Caudalie had a recent revamp of their line of products and although I'm not impressed with the change of formulation in some of their products, some good stuff also came out from their renewed line like this serum. Recommended especially for ppl with sensitive, dehydrated skin who dislike heavy products. Pump bottle is a plus.

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image